• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yu-Gi-Oh GX Fan Club

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
Years
  • Akio123 said:
    I don't think, so. Kaiba makes a flash back cameo when he is making the deal for one os Chaz's brothers to duel him, but that is it so far for old charecters. Remember its suppose to be a new series. Truly, they really should not make any.

EDIT: Welcome CharMZ.

Wait in a commercial they also show one of the paradock brothers. The ones that fought Yugi and Joey in duelist kingdom.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • UltimateSpriter said:
    I would love to see Pegasus in GX as well. Since he's the creator of the cards.

I doubt Kaiba would want Pegasus at the Duel Academy, after all....he doesn't like him very much...XD And wasn't he supposed to be dead or something..?

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
    Years
  • CharMz said:
    I doubt Kaiba would want Pegasus at the Duel Academy, after all....he doesn't like him very much...XD And wasn't he supposed to be dead or something..?

Gee I don't know. But if he's dead then who's the creator of the cards now?

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • UltimateSpriter said:
    Gee I don't know. But if he's dead then who's the creator of the cards now?

If you mean who creates the new cards and stuff in the Anime then I'm guessing that either Seto Kaiba took that position or Maxamillion became a predecessor to someone else..

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Bleh I'm not too good at making banners but I'm not bad...I'll be glad to help if you need it...and you should watch the double posts charizard69..

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I can answer those questions. Pegasus, i don't think is dead, but my friend told me Kaiba now creates the cards, so in other words he is now technically the creator.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Akio123 said:
    I can answer those questions. Pegasus, i don't think is dead, but my friend told me Kaiba now creates the cards, so in other words he is now technically the creator.

Yeah something like that...and if I can remember correctly didn't Kaiba seize control of Pegasus' company in Duelist Kingdom or something like that?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Actually, my favorite duesl happen really at the end of the first season of Japan or on coming on this week. The one that is my favorite is whyen Chaz/Manjoyome and Alexis/Asuka duel. Or when Ryo/Zane and Jaden/Judai duel.

Back