• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yugioh fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Yeah, when I first heard about the Orichalcos arc, i was a bit skeptical, thinking it wouldn't be as good as battle city. But after watching a lot of eps in japanese, and then the whole series in english, I know like it lots better. It's probably my 2nd favorite season now. ^_^

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    'sigh'

onjce again people like me who live in the U.K have no idea of these series because they havent come out yet over here!

we are currently on the episode in waking the dragons where yugi and kaiba have just started there duesl with dartz

please dont post what happens!!!!

plus we have been hearing about something like yugioh GX?

Do any of you americans know anything about this?

Years
    Yeah,Check Out google,of YU GI OH! website

Heres a pic:
    The Yugioh fan Club

Years
    *spoilers*

Hey, those 4 warriors look like the E-Hero monsters I've heard so much about. I saw the cards and each of the 2 E-Heros create a specific Fusion Monster with great effects.

Kuriboh with wings. Awesome!

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Heehee, I just ordered the new v-jump japanese promo Wicked God Dreadroot. :P

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Baker's Bulbasaur said:
    'sigh'

onjce again people like me who live in the U.K have no idea of these series because they havent come out yet over here!

we are currently on the episode in waking the dragons where yugi and kaiba have just started there duesl with dartz

please dont post what happens!!!!

plus we have been hearing about something like yugioh GX?

Do any of you americans know anything about this?
    Wha? I live in UK, and Nick has been through the entire arc (except the last few minutes of the last ep *whaps nickelodeon*, and Sky One is getting close.

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    We don't get WB here. (Either that, or it's one of the channels we're not subscribed too, i'm not sure XD). Anyway. Suffice to say I wasn't happy with Nick. Although, it not too bad since I have that ep, along with almost the whole KC Grand Prix series in japanese on DVD. With english subtitles. :D

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    some people have it on Nick and others on Kids WB,I have it on Kids WB

*ish resisting all urge to post what happens next* XD

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Well, I've seen EVERY ep so far until I think the 4th or 3rd last of the KC Grand Prix series. Eps after that I've seen are kinda dotted here and there. ^^;

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I've seen most of the episodes in Japanese,except I never saw any from the KC Grand Prix one,but I know a little about it^^;;

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    KC Grand Prix is really funny IMO. I won't give anything away since most people probably haven't seen it. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back