• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zatch Bell Fan Club

Who do you think should be Co-Owner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Teehee,a new member <3

Well,I'm the club's insane Tia/Megumi/Li Yen/Won rei/Penny/Kolulu/Nya/any other person you can think of ehfyjwrgrytgru fan XDD

But I'm a bigger Tio and Megumi fan ;3 Welcome ^^

Kitty~ I could've thought of that XDD

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    HOLY CRAP. HOLY CRAP. HOLY FREAKING CRAP. *Bangs head on keyboard* JDKLSFKJDFLKIORTIOTYMNMNCNMCXHJGDHSFG

Brago makes another unexpected appearence... that almost gave me a heart attack. Jk. XD But he's still such a sexeh beast. <3 And hearing Kiyo scream made me crack up. XD

Yeah, and I almost forgot it was saturday. I've been weird today, first I thought what I had for lunch was what I had for dinner yesterday, and when my mom called me for dinner, I thought I had already had dinner. XD;

Last edited:

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Thread revive powersssss. XD

There's a new set of ZB cards, and there's a new Reycom card in the set. :3

The Zatch Bell Fan Club

Fwee.

Off Topic: I have no idea what my new theme should be. XD;; Any ideas?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    hi can i join ive only seen 2 episodes but i watch it wif meh friend could any1 post pictures of different guys and their monster guys(not sure wat they called sozzy)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Two new people joined 8D

Hehee,just so you know,I'm the biggest Tia/Megumi/Li-yen/Won-Rei/Lori/Kolulu/Penny/RANDOM GUY fan 8DDD

But let's focus more that I'm tthe most insane Tio and Megumi fan on this forum ;D Hehe....

Welcome ^_^

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Wrlcome, Katsu and Rogue! :3 I'm the club's Brago fangirl, as I've said 3578436534672 times before. XD;

hi can i join ive only seen 2 episodes but i watch it wif meh friend could any1 post pictures of different guys and their monster guys(not sure wat they called sozzy)
    Well, here's just an entire list of characters: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zatch_Bell!_characters Oh, and their called mamodos. X3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Darth Kitty said:
    Wrlcome, Katsu and Rogue! :3 I'm the club's Brago fangirl, as I've said 3578436534672 times before. XD;

Well, here's just an entire list of characters: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zatch_Bell!_characters Oh, and their called mamodos. X3

Lets' make that 35,784,365,346,720,000,000,000,000 D: [I actually took the time to insert commas and zeroes :o Go on and call me a a math geek :<

Pheles

Colorful Flutter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    I'd like to join. : )
    I really like this series. The baozakerga is awesome.

Back