• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zatch Bell Fan Club

Who do you think should be Co-Owner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
  • YAAAAAAYBRAGOBRAGOBRAGOBRAGOBRAGO!!!

Of course, I thought tonight's episode rock'd. :3 Sherry's kinda starting to scare me, though. o_O; And in next week's episode we get to see KAFKA!1 Though, isn't it a little early for him? o_O

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Sherry is starting to become your worst nightmare D:
    XD What happened? 833~

The Penny meets Tio eppy rocked 8D Although..I had already seen it on Youtube xD *shot'd*

Kafka!1 ? O_o;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Oh,okay x33

I Last night's episode was a bit confusing to me,since I've been missing ZB lately ;_; Can someone explain to meh what is going on? =3

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • Miss Kanna said:
    Oh,okay x33

I Last night's episode was a bit confusing to me,since I've been missing ZB lately ;_; Can someone explain to meh what is going on? =3
    I think they went to zofis's lair then they met two 1000 year old mamodo and started battling them.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • This club lives! Squee~

The Zatch Bell Fan Club

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • hello, could I join? I've been watching this show scince the beggining, and I love it. (Sir Victoream rocks!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2006
    Who'd knew one would find out that a Zatch Bell fan club has been created here!! I'll definately join this club if it's still accepting new members!!!

Back