• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

pkmin3033

You've fallen for Neptune's unbearably sassy charm. It happens to the best of us.

Years

Humanity.

Lots of establishments getting bothered because of a stupid game.

Also people don't need another reason to stare at their phones all day.

Not to mention the potential for adults with ulterior motives to start up conversations with children - ''Hey kid, want to see my shiny diglet?''.

Last edited:
    Years
  • 34. I'm more concerned about it being a prime tool for luring people into a mugging, personally, as that's stuff that's been verified as happening. At least with the ulterior motive adults, those can be averted by the same methods that they're most frequently thwarted: attentive parenting.

It's always nice when training someone goes easier than expected.

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023

Pokemon GO is dangerous, kids. Don't do Pokemon GO.

Years

If it's in your pocket and you get mugged it's a shame.

If you're walking along and not paying attention to your surroundings like a gormless idiot then you deserve it

If you're interacting with a stranger then it's a risk and I hope your insurance company doesn't pay up.

Back