• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zigzagoon and Linoone fanclub

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    This is a fanclub for Zigzagoon and Linoone, the pokemon, at first I was doubtful about making this but I've seen that many more people than I knew like them as well, this is a club for us^^

(images taken from WikiDex.com, by Ken Sugimori)

Rules:
    -Obviously, you must like them
    -Bashful posts or severely off topic posts will be reported
    -Posts can be of any topic or nature you like, as long as it has something to do with them
    -Picture posting is allowed and encouraged, as long as it's not exceedingly big or unrelated

Owner-Tokin(Nathan, aka,myself)
    Co owner-Pr!m3
    Members:
    -Tokinoone/list will be expanded accordingly)
    -Pr!m3
    -Crimson Arcanine
    -Torture Skull
    -SlashVorlex
    -The silent pidgeot
    -Vampy-Chan
    -STK
    -Tacharine
    -Korinku
    -Hyper
    -Jess308
    -Yukio
    -shadowmightyena
    -rilis12345
    -ErickaVolt
    -waveguidebuizel

I hope this club takes off, have fun, joiners^^

Banners: we have two club banners so far, but feel free to make new ones if you feel more comfortable with that^^, otherwise, pick from these two animated ones, if you do put them in your sig, make preferably they should link to our club, and that you give credit (to Pr!m3 for the first one, to me for the second one and to Korinku for the third one^^) :

Last edited:

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    that would be very nice of you^^ you can join of course and occupy the co owner position if you like, though it's not mandatory or anything XD

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    okay i will start as soon as i eat and take a shower what exactly do you want on it and i will gladly be a co owner

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    you can put in any images you like, but I can gladly give you some if you need any to make the banners^^

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    allright then, I'm uploading them now, I'll post some here, and get started with the linoone pic spree :3

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    welcome to the club, I'll be sure to add you immediately to the list, feel free to start sharing and having fun^^

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I second that, but I love zigzagoon lots too, very cute^^
    Here's the first batch of pics, all screenies were taken by me

you can use them for your banner pr!m3, their awesomeness is....awesome XDDD
    I hope image size isn't a problem XD

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I think I will, I'm not in a hurry however, thanks a bunch :3

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    that one's pretty good^^, we could put it in our sigs and link it to the club, thanks a lot :3 if you want I can work on an alternate design but that'd be later, having 2 different banners so early doesn't seem necessary yet^^

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Thank you ^^

I like them both about equally. Probably what I like about then is thier Pickup Ability in game (I always had a zigzagoon just so I could get free stuff ^^) and Linoone's blue eyes were a striking feature which i really like because its rather unique.

Back when I was writing fiction, I had at least 1 piece of fanfiction in progress starring a zigzagoon as omne of the main characters, and another were a zigzagoon played a major part.

Nice little banner ^^ I'm not one for adding banners to my sig (as at one point all it would of been was banners XD) but I might be able to start making exceptions.

Tokin

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Thank you ^^

I like them both about equally. Probably what I like about then is thier Pickup Ability in game (I always had a zigzagoon just so I could get free stuff ^^) and Linoone's blue eyes were a striking feature which i really like because its rather unique.

Back when I was writing fiction, I had at least 1 piece of fanfiction in progress starring a zigzagoon as omne of the main characters, and another were a zigzagoon played a major part.

Nice little banner ^^ I'm not one for adding banners to my sig (as at one point all it would of been was banners XD) but I might be able to start making exceptions.
    well, the banner would be nice, but it's not mandatory, if you feel fine with a link that's ok^^, and the eyes?, yeah, the same happens with me, I like them^^, good to see some related fiction too :3
    I'm off for the night, but..
    -Question for the club: when did you start liking them?^^
    I started when I saw the first(and to date, still the only) episode starring one^^

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Can anyone tell me how to add banners into sigs,one reason why I never done it is because I didn't know.

And when did I first started liking then back when I got my Ruby version, Zigzagoon was the first pokemon I caught and it was like "Looks like a raccoon...cool" so I decided to have it on the team and then I learnt it could pick up stuff and then it was like "I'm never going to kick you off the team"

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 6, 2008
    can i join i really like Zigzagoon and Linoone I like the looks and their early pickup is very helpul

Back