• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

***TheIndigoTMShop***

Years
    good morning everyone, i have finally started platinum, oince i am done my play-through, i will use it as my "batttle cartridge". soon enough i will have the FC in my signature. Add my pearl to trade, add my platinum if you want to battle. =D

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
    good morning everyone, i have finally started platinum, oince i am done my play-through, i will use it as my "batttle cartridge". soon enough i will have the FC in my signature. Add my pearl to trade, add my platinum if you want to battle. =D

We shall be Platinum buddies :0
    Sweet~

I still haven't finished the game, 104 hours of play XD All I've been doing is breeding and trading haha, but I think I'll take a break from that and finish the game. I do want to start training my pokemon. I'm only using fillers as my team, once I beat the Elite 4 I'll start EV training them l3 It'll be my first time EV training too :0

Years
    We shall be Platinum buddies :0
    Sweet~

I still haven't finished the game, 104 hours of play XD All I've been doing is breeding and trading haha, but I think I'll take a break from that and finish the game. I do want to start training my pokemon. I'm only using fillers as my team, once I beat the Elite 4 I'll start EV training them l3 It'll be my first time EV training too :0
    haha same! thatswhat i was oing to do with pearl. i have my in-game team, and then i was going to do a competitive team...but that never happened x3 so, ive made platinum my main battling team...now to get past the first gym x3 and once i find the perfect team to use, itll be my first time EV training as well :O haha we shall get through it together =3

Harumi-chan

Years
    haha same! thatswhat i was oing to do with pearl. i have my in-game team, and then i was going to do a competitive team...but that never happened x3 so, ive made platinum my main battling team...now to get past the first gym x3 and once i find the perfect team to use, itll be my first time EV training as well :O haha we shall get through it together =3

Yay, I hope it works out for us, I mean I do understand the basics and all, I just hope I do it right and I don't end up wasting all those hours of training XD

Years
    Yay, I hope it works out for us, I mean I do understand the basics and all, I just hope I do it right and I don't end up wasting all those hours of training XD
    same here. do you have a team planned for competitive play? ive been thinking about testing on shoddy, and i do. some teams a like, but if they fail even once, i feel bad, and dont want to use it x3 i want to spend hours of training to win! ha, pokemon is getting the competitive side of me out x3

Harumi-chan

Years
    same here. do you have a team planned for competitive play? ive been thinking about testing on shoddy, and i do. some teams a like, but if they fail even once, i feel bad, and dont want to use it x3 i want to spend hours of training to win! ha, pokemon is getting the competitive side of me out x3

Definitely, to be honest, I've swirling around my head which team I was going to use even weeks before I got Platinum. I was just so into it and I wanted to make sure what I wanted to use so I can just get right to it. I even made a notepad with all their attacks and natures and in what stats I'll EV train them XD Also, they'll be my only nicknamed Pokemon XD I never really nickname them but I thought I'd do it for them.

Here they are.

Empoleon (M), Raichu (F), Garchomp (F), Honchkrow (M), Roserade (F), Lopunny (M)

I just want to use a team I like and not care about whether they're overused or underused, or not shaped for battle, and these guys kinda have a bit of a story to them. I may do a comic even :3

Also, I made them perfect for double battling, they'll have moves that compliment one another :3

Years
    Definitely, to be honest, I've swirling around my head which team I was going to use even weeks before I got Platinum. I was just so into it and I wanted to make sure what I wanted to use so I can just get right to it. I even made a notepad with all their attacks and natures and in what stats I'll EV train them XD Also, they'll be my only nicknamed Pokemon XD I never really nickname them but I thought I'd do it for them.

Here they are.

Empoleon (M), Raichu (F), Garchomp (F), Honchkrow (M), Roserade (F), Lopunny (M)

I just want to use a team I like and not care about whether they're overused or underused, or not shaped for battle, and these guys kinda have a bit of a story to them. I may do a comic even :3

Also, I made them perfect for double battling, they'll have moves that compliment one another :3

haha, yes, i do that too. almost every day i have a new team with everything about them. from item, to stats, to moves. and i love that team. reminiscent of my Pearl team. Lopunny, Roserde, Empoleon i had used, and Raichu had been my favourite pokemon at the time. and your pokemon there are really good, arnt most OU? haha i know you dont care, but...ya x3

id love to see the comic, or hear the backstory! =3 also, i posted in your thread!

Harumi-chan

Years
    haha, yes, i do that too. almost every day i have a new team with everything about them. from item, to stats, to moves. and i love that team. reminiscent of my Pearl team. Lopunny, Roserde, Empoleon i had used, and Raichu had been my favourite pokemon at the time. and your pokemon there are really good, arnt most OU? haha i know you dont care, but...ya x3

id love to see the comic, or hear the backstory! =3 also, i posted in your thread!

Raichu is my fav pokemon so I have to have her, and yeah Raichu is always a girl in my team XD Empoleon cause Piplup is my fav D/P/PT starter and I imagine him as a posh brit, so I named him Charles : D Garchomp cause the other day I was watching the anime and there was a Gabite in it and well, I fell in love with it. Even though I like Gabite more than Garchomp, but that's okay. Roserade was a last minute choice, its between her or Froslass, and who knows I may change it. Honchkrow cause I've been wanting one since forever and again I saw an episode with him in it and I love him. Lopunny again was a choice I made since forever, just for the lolz c:

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    Raichu is my fav pokemon so I have to have her, and yeah Raichu is always a girl in my team XD Empoleon cause Piplup is my fav D/P/PT starter and I imagine him as a posh brit, so I named him Charles : D Garchomp cause the other day I was watching the anime and there was a Gabite in it and well, I fell in love with it. Even though I like Gabite more than Garchomp, but that's okay. Roserade was a last minute choice, its between her or Froslass, and who knows I may change it. Honchkrow cause I've been wanting one since forever and again I saw an episode with him in it and I love him. Lopunny again was a choice I made since forever, just for the lolz c:

Honchkrow is one of my favorites too! Heh, watching episodes on TV made me fall in love with Bastiodon. No clue why. Maybe because they played that Playing with Defensive Types episode for like 5 weeks in a row.

Years
    oh forslass. every since seeing the new episode and getting a shiny one in a trade, i love it =3

Harumi-chan

Years
    Honchkrow is one of my favorites too! Heh, watching episodes on TV made me fall in love with Bastiodon. No clue why. Maybe because they played that Playing with Defensive Types episode for like 5 weeks in a row.

woot at least some people besides me still watch the anime XD who cares if its cheesy
    I actually like Shieldon, it looks so...cute...D:

oh forslass. every since seeing the new episode and getting a shiny one in a trade, i love it =3

I've always liked Froslass, since I've been seeing lots of fanarts with her here and there, but since the new episodes of course my love for her has risen. And yeee congrats : D

So maybe I will choose Froslass to be like a stand by, when I don't feel like choosing Roserade c:

Last edited:

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Yah want a dexyos?..... I'll give you: Shiny GAMESTOP Dexyos, 3 mystery eggz, 3 Shiny Evloved Johto Starters for 50 rare candys.
    I'm lloking in my diamond.

Back