• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

They call me Firaga

Firaga

Level 3 Fire
    Years
    Name's Firaga.
    I'm 18. I'm from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. It's about an hour drive from Toronto.
    I'm pretty outgoing. I'm a bit of a narcissist most of the time, but nowadays, who isn't?
    I'm a nice person, I like to help when I can, I'm pretty down to earth, also VERY easy to get along with, unless you're a total Turd.
    I'm what you call a "Grammar Nazi". Although most of the time I wont actually correct you.
    I've been playing Pokemon ever since red. I've played every generation except 5, as well as DPPt. I find the new Pokemon look way too ridiculous. Generation II is hands down my favourite generation.
    As for that, my introduction has ran long enough.
    I hope to see you all around. c:

Cheers,
    Firaga.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Uhh... excuse my lack of grammar for this next paragraph. I'm more of a spelling freak. xD

Welcome aboard! It's great to see ya here at the PokeCommunity! Hi-five for saying that Generation 2 is awesome! *hi-fives*. And don't worry, your intro is not too long. It's perfect. :3

Well, here at PC, we have tons of discussions regarding the games you've played in the past! Including the glory days of RBY as well as GSC. The General Pokemon Gaming Discussions have great discussions about those games as well as the Advanced Generation games. Another place you should visit is the 4th Generation Gaming forum, where discussions about the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum games are housed. :3

Well, hope you are well on this fine evening.~ You can contact me for any questions you may have, as well as to my partner Hiidoran. Read the rules, and I'll see ya around! Have fuuun~

Back