• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen They called him Ethan?

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
  • Barry never seemed like a Barry to me, but then again, we got to name him.

Ethan seems okay, could be worse. Same with Lyra.

Yeah, I never liked the name Barry. I named him Damion.

Gold looks like Ethan to me, so I'm actually fine with that. I prefer it more than Jimmy though, but sometimes if I forget his name, I'd call him Gold.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • I think he looks like a Jake too. Lyra suits Lyra imo. But Ethan certainly doesn't look like a 'Gold', no one does. You just think that because that's what people use tto call him. If someone didn't know what he was called, they certainly wouldn't think he looked like a 'Gold'

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
  • as stated earlier, he'll always be gold to me.
    and i know that the first rom hacks for these games will simply change his name to gold and change lyra's sprites and name completely into kris.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    They should have at least let us make a name for them. So we could name them whatever we want. I don't see what' so hard about that.

Back