• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen they should make a new crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    don't u think they should make a new crystal 2?

all the other Pokemon games have and updated version

diamond and pearl then platinum

so i think they should make a new 1

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2010
    They didn't remake yellow, so i doubt they'd remake crystal.
    Even still it would be nice if they did, i doubt it though.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    Threads for this already that I've seen, and the answer is that:

They will 99.99% not make a Crystal remake, HG/SS have Crystal things in it so these are more Crystal remakes (sadly it has Crystal features, I hated Crystal).

Nintendo won't remake Crystal unless they are really bored and desperate for money.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    ..... really?....... again?......... why is it CRUCIAL to have a new thread every time someone wants to say something? repeated thread..... again..... .:(

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    OMG next person to ask this I will get a gun and shot my computer. Just to say this question has been asked to many times.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Honestly, if you think joining yesterday disallows you to think this was discussed when the games were announced, and how FRLG (the first true remakes in Pokemon) didn't get a third game, well then...be my guest.

Anyways, what was so special about Crystal that there are so many people waiting for it?
    You have a girl choice, IMO cuter than Kris for a game character.
    You have a special event with Suicune. Even a longer one than Crystal's (you only catch him in Cerulean's cape).
    You have Eusine.
    You have way more and way better multi-player communication systems than both English and Japanese Crystal.
    And IMO seeing two huge birds in the intro, which one is referred to be the Phoenix (which is among my favorite myths of all times lol), and the second Pokemon Ash ever saw, while the second Pokemon is like the leader of the legendary birds, is way more impressive than seeing some standard legendary-like Ice beastly-dog, who was chosen to be the third game's mascot because, at least that's what I think, he didn't get an important role on a movie (Entei, 3rd movie) or a special (Raikou).

Again, most of the digs up there are my personal opinion, but an important part of them are facts.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    It's fine, Yoshidile, I've seen a couple spammers around bugging the hell out of everybody, and as a new member with no avatar you look about the same as them. There are Crystal Version aspects in HGSS, some of which have likely been expanded upon. So there really isn't a reason for this topic. The only advice I have for you is: lurk moar. And Google is your friend. Standard procedure.

Edit: Below, I figured that, it's fine.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    if u wanna be rude be rude to some1 that actually has friends i only have 1 friend!!

not u mOOG i wasnt talking about u

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back