• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

They should make an movie on the elite four being evil

enyce

banned
Years
  • Yeah that would be cool, the elite four only made cameos in the anime.

In the games they are nothing but fighting them one by one with no breaks in-between. In the Manga the Kanto elite four were so awesome. They were so awesome, how evil they were. Their motives, remember when lance destroyed vermillion city. Yeah, thats the kinda pokemon movie I would take the time to watch. A group of four evil people. Whos power far exceeds team rocket. Who seek world domination...

Even Will and Karen served a bigger purpouse.... In the manga they were members of Neo Team rocket. So they served a bigger purpouse...So...

If they did make an movie on the elite four being evil...Wat elite four would you want. Kanto Elite four or Johto Elite four??

Personally if Agatha or Lorelei replaced Koga id say Johto. But I pick kanto. But I like will and karen too. Maybe they could be elite four +2 or something. I dont know...

So I guess:
    Will
    Lorelei
    Karen
    Bruno, then lance could be their leader....

I'd like to see Ash, May, Brock, Misty AND Gary try to stop them. Yep I said Gary.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Gary... you know I've never though of this 'til now...at all.... but Garys never been in a movie...
    Man... x___x ....He needs to be.
    Anyhoo, I'd be an interesting idea... I'd Pay to see Lance evil. <3 ...
    That, and the fact that it certainly would be a break away from the normal movie plot lines....

chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
    Years
  • Arh, Gary did have a cameo in the first movie where we saw his back when his Pokémon got owned by Mewtwo.

But yeah, I would also like to see him in a movie - The movies have much better details on the character's design.
    But if Gary has to, then Drew should as well - I'd love to see those two in the same scene.

Not that I think this will ever be likely. I mean, how should the elite be turned evil? We've already seen Lance, Bruno and Lorelei (or Prima, whateveR) and they were most certainly not bad in any way so it would seem odd if they suddenly were to be evil.

Unless we're talking about a major possession thing going on.

enyce

banned
    Years
  • chatsy said:
    Arh, Gary did have a cameo in the first movie where we saw his back when his Pokémon got owned by Mewtwo.

But yeah, I would also like to see him in a movie - The movies have much better details on the character's design.
    But if Gary has to, then Drew should as well - I'd love to see those two in the same scene.

Not that I think this will ever be likely. I mean, how should the elite be turned evil? We've already seen Lance, Bruno and Lorelei (or Prima, whateveR) and they were most certainly not bad in any way so it would seem odd if they suddenly were to be evil.

Unless we're talking about a major possession thing going on.

You know sometimes anime based movies. Are only loosley based on the series itself. Meaning things may differ. Dragonball Z is a perfect example. The movies were way different than the series it self. Many other events different from the movie never happened in the actual anime. Just like how the pokemon manga differs from the comic. With the elite four being evil.

Besides the elite four being evil. Would probably have almost nothing to do with the anime.

chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
    Years
  • I quite frankly don't care about DGZ as this is Pokémon.
    I speak out from how Pokémon has been handled till now and despite not always having continuity I absolutely can't see this idea happening. If we're talking about other Elite members who turned evil, then I could go on with the idea - But using members the gang already has met?
    No. Just no.

The show suddenly changing standards to make events completely unrelated to the show happen is just foolish. I mean, we might as well give Ash a Suicune in his team if they're to make something completely out of the blue with no relation to the show.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • That is an intresting idea but still I don't think it can happen.

The Elite Four are suppost to be 4 really strong trainers who are suppost to be good or that how they seem. I mean That how the anime show them. Still they tend to just stay out of battling and are more into their hobbies as in rock collecting for Steven and sailing the world for Drake.

If we do get an evil Elite Four in the anime then I guess our best bet will be the Hoenn Elite Four. Since we haven't seen them all.

Lance also is a Pokemon Gman who protects and acts as a police force.

Agatha can be bad since she did take care of the Virendian Gym until the real gym leader came after the Rockets left it. Still she can't be bad as in the others will notice.

Years
  • Eh...?

The only way I could see this happen if they put the manga characters in it. Using anime characters in a manga plot is a bit like... putting a ton of salt on coffee... >>

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • i would like to see Gary,Misty,Harley and Drew but none of the other guys

EDIT:Tracey too did i forget any1?

enyce

banned
    Years
  • Wolt said:
    Well, there is the possibility of an OVA based off Pokémon Special, but then, maybe not.

(To the confused, the Elite Four, and certain gym leaders, served Team Rocket and their own individual forces in Pokémon Special.)

The gym leaders were, LT.Surge, Sabrina, Koga and Blaine eventually turned on them

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • yea,that would be cool....I'd tell ya,if I had Flash again,I'd at least make a fan movie of that happening....but instead of ash,but red,blue,yellow,and green...they're cool...unlike ash....to me,he's for da kids....so is gary(I know gary and Blue are the same,but Blue is just....cooler....)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    OAV movie based on pokemon special would be *cool* Since even the evil Clefairy manga got a bit of a cameo in the anime, why not?

But yeah, canon anime it doesn't work, since the anime Elite Four are a bunch of goody-two shoes. *sigh*

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Drew said:
    I'd Pay to see Lance evil. <3 ...

Honestly, my heart would break if Lance was evil.. He's cool, and him being evil spoils the my whole image of him :P

LOL

But nevertheless, it'll be interesting. Although my heart would still break (lol), I'd do the same as Drew here.. "I'd pay to see Lance evil" XD

Years
  • I think it would be pointless considering how the anime is so timid with the Elite Four.

Let's see: while they finally delivered the Kanto ones: two in season two and the other two 3-6 seasons later, the Johto version is non-existent, and the Hoenn ones were finally addressed a 100 episodes into the arc via one. I'm not counting Steven early on as he was rather there for an Easter Egg. Pointless cameo really.

So no. I'd like to see them though, but I know my expectations of that. Heh.

Back