• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things have changed...

Claire Bear

The Crazy One
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    Hi everyone! My name is Claire* aka Perplexity. I used to RP around here a lot and I'm hoping some of the people I used to play with around here may still be here...

I know some people were very confused as to my disappearances over time here. Long story short... I had email and account hacks and I just didn't have the heart to go through and deal with the issue so I deleted or left dormant several of my online accounts.

But yes! This is me... And this probably isn't the place for this kind of post. However, I was wondering... Since all these changes seem to have happened around here, (looks like a new layout, etc...) what's the best way for a girl to get back into RPing with the best community around? Are they any RPs that are best to get back into the swing of things? (I remember the Pokemon Academy being good for that.) Anyway... SV, Sir Bastian, Songbird and everyone... If you're out there, please shoot me a message and let's catch up! I missed everyone all this time away...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi everyone! My name is Claire* aka Perplexity. I used to RP around here a lot and I'm hoping some of the people I used to play with around here may still be here...

I know some people were very confused as to my disappearances over time here. Long story short... I had email and account hacks and I just didn't have the heart to go through and deal with the issue so I deleted or left dormant several of my online accounts.

But yes! This is me... And this probably isn't the place for this kind of post. However, I was wondering... Since all these changes seem to have happened around here, (looks like a new layout, etc...) what's the best way for a girl to get back into RPing with the best community around? Are they any RPs that are best to get back into the swing of things? (I remember the Pokemon Academy being good for that.) Anyway... SV, Sir Bastian, Songbird and everyone... If you're out there, please shoot me a message and let's catch up! I missed everyone all this time away...
    Hi Claire <3 There are some of the old guys still here, rest assured (: If you want, sign up to Dragon's new RP Til' The End Of Time and get back into the swing of things by being a troubled pokaymon trainer with me? :D

Also pretty much anything goes in the main section, as long as it's RP related haha. So this is fine.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Rejoin Odyssey! Because it's never too late or too early. xD

Welcome back!

Back