• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things That Annoy You?

Are you the type that gets annoyed easily?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Yeah, in some movies when the actor (mainly a girl) is supposed to be crying, it's really stupid cuz they'll just be making this supposedly sobbing noise which sounds SO fake.

But in these Korean soap operas that my mom watches, the actresses really do cry! Their nose and eyes turn red and puffy and tears come... but it could just be makeup.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I hate it when my sister turns lights on during the day, and never turns them off. She also never puts something back where it belongs after using it, such as scooping herself a bowl of ice cream and never putting the rest back in the freezer.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    OMG! My brothers get on my nerves but hey that's just my brothers...o.o;;
    So yeah I hate it when people talk bad things about me behind my back like my so called "friend" she talked behind my back and now she deserves no friends...even the popular people don't accept her ;o
    And as for animal cruelty GRR to the people who do such bad things to animals I'll sue them o.O;

altarialover :t334:

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Ummm...

-When I'm Smoking And People Walk Up To Me And Tell Me That It's Bad For My Health ; Really? I Actually Did NOT Know That.
    -When People Automatically Assume That Anything Asian Is Chinese.
    -When People I Barely Know Ask Me Why I Haven't Been Calling/Myspacing Them.
    -When Somebody Breaks Up With Me Through An E-mail/Text Message.
    -When People See Me Wearing A Cross Necklace And Tell Me I Don't Look Christian Because I Have Long Hair And Wear Band Apparel.
    -People Who Tell Me I Need To Go To School.
    -Drugs Being Illegal.
    -Polotics.
    -Closed-Minded People
    -When People Have Something To Say To Me, And They Say It, And Then They Go On Talking For About An Hour.
    -There Being So Many Legal Technicalities.
    -People Who Use A Swear Word Every Other Word, I Mean, Swearing Is Fine By Me, I Do It Myself, But Please Don't Over Do It.
    -When There's A Massive Natural Disaster Going On, And People Stop And Think : "Hey! This Is A GREAT Time To Go Steal A Plasma TV!"
    -When You Go To A Concert, And There Are Protestors Outside.
    -When The Internet Is Down.
    -After The End Of Commercials, When They Have That Guy Who Talks REALLY Fast.
    -Telemarketers. "Hello, Would You Like To Buy 21st Century Auto Insurance?" , If I Wanted Your Auto Insurance I Would Have Gone Out And Bought It Myself.
    -People Who Complain That They're Too Fat, And Don't Do Anything About It.
    -When You Have To Sit Next To Somebody That Smells Bad.
    -When You See A HUGE Truck, Advertising A Hamburger Or Something, (https://www.lesliemazoch.com/chico/mactruck.jpg) And At The Bottom It Says "Not Actual Size."

And Lots Of Other Things, I'll Probably Post More Later.

Last edited:

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    SOOOOO many... XD

1) Like, when my mom goes out, promising to buy me something, and comes back empty-handed.

2) Chickens. They're so damn loud. Oh, and let's not forget what those white ones in Zelda do to Link if he provokes them...

3) People saying they're throwing a party, but never do.

4) Math. I was awesome at it in Primary School and I enjoyed it, too. Now, I know +s, -s, xs, /s, %s, and crap, and yet that doesn't seem to be enough in this day and age. Now we're forced to do this; "A=B" and "the square route of 769328492" and useless crap like that. I hate math now.

5) My brother. As I always say; I love my brother and I'd take a bullet for him, but I hate his company and I hope he breaks something. Presumably his neck.

6) My dad getting drunk, then not leaving me alone, saying he wants to watch Black Adder or AbFab in my room, then passing out on my bed.

7) Waking up to find my brother's cat about one inch from my face, purring.

8) Slow Internet, crappy computers, virused computers, etc..

9) *Thinks of a nice way to put it*

[AGELIMIT]S-L-U-T-S[/AGELIMIT]
    10) Short stories. They're okay once in awhile, but long series are more beneficial since you get to know the characters and whatnot.

11) Having to watch a certain movie or read a certain book for a school project and then answer stupid questions about it. Just what is that supposed to prove, anyway?!

12) The new Nintendo Wii Controller. Once upon a simple time, there was a Zelda game, called Ocarina of Time, and also one called Majora's Mask and another called The Wind Waker. Using the sword required pressing the ever-so-simple B button, and using the bow and arrow required nothing more than aiming in first-person-view. Then came along the Nintendo Wii Controller and Twilight Princess, the latter having being delayed a whole year just so it could be released in a "new and improved" mode. Using the sword required swishing the remote around furiously, using the bow and arrow required pointing the controller at the screen to shoot arrows, and with which would probably be just as successful as the D-Paddless Super Mario 64 DS for the Nintendo DS.

13) Primas that aren't Orange & Mango flavored.

14) Alcohol that tastes like crap. Presumably beer.

15) The following take-out; McDonalds: Do they make their hamburgers out of meat or rubber? Chinese: Maybe it's just the place I go to, but I feel close to throwing up after I eat there. Pizza: Would rather eat a bucket full of...poo. KFC: Not only are they inhumanly cruel to their chickens (I'm no hippie, but Jesus), but their food also tastes better as vomit. Red Rooster: Gets old quick. Hungry Jacks: Biggest Rip-Off of McDonalds since Duel Masters was of Yu-gi-oh.

16) People who ask me if they're fat/bad singers/ugly. What the hell am I supposed to say?!

17) People who think that 4Kids are the only ones responsible for ruining Animes. They need to consider the fact that the Japanese creators of the said Anime (usually Toei) were the ones who sold their products to 4Kids in the first place. Just because someone's Japanese doesn't mean they can't make mistakes.

18) Japanglish. I-have-never-heard-a-single-Japanese-song-without-"English"-in-it.

19) People who like to put people under the impression that they know Japanese, but who don't bother to actually learn it. It's not required that someone needs to know Japanese to like Anime, but I think it's only common courtesy that if someone's gonna rave on about various Japanese words and their meanings, then they should at least get their facts straight - IE, learn their facts from professionals, not look them up on random Websites. Ne, don't anata agree with watashi? Ne, ne?!

20) When people who have, say, A.D.H.A., use it as an excuse to bully and hassle other people. Yes, such a disability exists and it does make the victim slightly more aggressive and slow than usual, but they're still capable of controlling themselves more often than not.

21) People who can't or won't type in a manner that's readable. IE, splitting things into paragraphs when discussions get too long, spelling at least MOST words correctly and using at least SOME punctuation.

22) People who go way over the top with the standard formal-humble-typing approach. Like, say, instead of saying; "Yeah, you're right, but..." they say; "Yes, that is correct, however...." God.

23) Minimods. "This doesn't go here. *Reports*" "Well, looks like you're gonna be banned sooner or later. *Reports*" "You need to show respect to the Mods." Is reporting a bad post without leaving a comment really that hard?

24) Kiss-asses. A lot of these floating around. Not going to name any domain names, but a lot of comments like "omg --- ur so kool & awsum & stuff," "dont talk 2 --- like dat you ************************************!!!!!!!111111oneoneomg," and "another great (fan episode) --- u guyz rok!!" exist at certain locations.

25) Inaccurate Fansubs. If you don't know Japanese, don't attempt to translate it.

26) People who say that people who go onto the Internet or play RPG games have no social lives. Maybe if our interests weren't frowned upon so much by all these "OC" and "Singstar" fans, we would talk to our real-life friends about it. As such, what's wrong with going onto the Internet and talking to other fans about your interests?

27) People who resort to insulting an entire civilization or race just because one member of the above does something they don't agree with. For example, someone saying that all Muslims are savages or that all Americans are nationalists. That's simply not true.

28) Extremists, suicide bombers, people who gang up on other people, rapists, murderers, capital punishment, homophobes. 'Nough said.

29) Shigeru Miyamoto. "I can't tell you anything about the said game YET, but what I will say is that you're in for a HUGE surprise...!!!" Kill...

30) Paris Hilton. I'm sorry if I sound naive, but...what exactly is it that she does?

31) Cats that aren't ginger.

There're probably more, but I'm not stuffed to think of anymore, and I'm sure that you're not stuffed to read anymore. XD

Last edited:
    Back