• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things That Irritate You

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
- ugly girls at school that think they're sexy because they wear fashionable clothing (it's even worse when you're approached by them >.<)
- people who seem to only like overly popular pok?mon (mewtwo, charizard, blaziken, lugia, rayquaza...)
- ignorant little kids that say they like pok?mon, but all they really do is play the game (with a very poor team of pokemon) and watch the idiotic anime...
-pokemon haters that stereotype it as a little kid's hobby mainly due to the child-oriented marketing...
- English (the school subject...all we do is read "outstanding literature" and write essays, both of which I hate to do...)
- people who ask me to do their homework for them instead of just helping them with it...
- people who bad-mouth government leaders, you can't just expect every politician to be able to attain a global peace (something that is truly impossible IMO)

Hanatori

Wet Biscuit Maglee
Years
Let me quote some that I agree with...

>-When people are so harshly critical ;_;

>-People who can't draw, AT ALL, but people keep telling them they can and requesting pictures, thereby filling their empty skulls with the illusion that they are somehow a great artist, despite the fact that they wouldn't know proportion if it bit them in the buttocks.

>-various members of various forums

>-ur, sez, juz... come on lazybones!

And two that I have to quote:

>-just the whole menstruation cycle in general

Thank you. ^_^

>-The facet of the female nature that makes me feel low and unwanted because I don't have a boyfriend. Stupid thing.

I agree wholeheartedly; hormones really suck.

Now, my list:

-Elitists. Hopefully, I spelled that correctly. I can not stand anyone who sees his or her self as a superior being. In fact, that is probably my ultimate irritation.

-Any time when someone makes a remark that sounds like they're trying to make the person on the receiving end of the remark feel like an inferior being. It's disgusting.

-Different dialects. In particular, the dialects rappers use, and the kind of dialect that would be common among people using AOL. It doesn't sound right. =\

-The simple fact that I get upset over every little thing. Hormones really suck.

-The fact that virtually everyone in my science class thinks the "blue-footed boobie" is funny. -_-;;

-People who think aspects of puberty are funny. Let me put it this was... how would you like it if some boy started yelling "Puberty! Sperm! [censored]!"? ;-;

I'd think of more... but I can't. ;-;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Your awfully intelligent for someone 12/13 years of age :)

*People in my school who think that Portuguese is for White people and in the end taking it for learning it.

*Biology I, It sucks, they should have given me Foundations Of Chemistry I like I asked. I can always take Biology in my Sophomore year.

*Not having enough time to learn enough languages, Even though I know Portuguese and Spanish and English, I only have 7 more semesters to take language classes. Pretty Much with the 6 languages at my school, I only spend one Semester per language, therefore not gaining enough Credits if I take each language.. *Confuses everyone*

*Keyboarding II, already in it. Dont take it.

*Finals, I have to study like crazy to take my Final and get a decent Grade... Quite a waste of Valuable Friend Time if you ask me

* Getting my name wrong. It's Dizzy/Jordan/ or if you want you can call me cheeks nothing more.

* When i go to kiss on of my friends and theres people staring at me like I owe them something.

* WordPerfect, Like Alyssa said, it has a dictionary full of swear-words, Use Word instead, Better Developed, Greater Wordprocessing, and Quality Office Document program.

* Quattro, A cheap Rip Off of Microsoft Excel, Hello, Use All Microsoft Products, not only do they integrate better, but you can use them with IE and Import things to them off the Internet.

* Trying to be something your not, As I already stated, be yourself, people would rather like you to be something you are, than something you arent.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Keleri said:
Yep, being a girl ish teh suck...what I'd like to see is everyone in the world mysteriously and spontaneously switch genders. I'd laugh and laugh and laugh. xD
That'd be so cool xD

tmbjr said:
- ugly girls at school that think they're sexy because they wear fashionable clothing (it's even worse when you're approached by them >.<)
There's a lot of girls like that in my school *shudders*

Hanatori said:
>-People who can't draw, AT ALL, but people keep telling them they can and requesting pictures, thereby filling their empty skulls with the illusion that they are somehow a great artist, despite the fact that they wouldn't know proportion if it bit them in the buttocks.
God, that must be annoying.. That's why I say, "Give a nice, not harsh critism" cus people need to knoew where they are wrong at so they can improve. @_@

Anyways, I like your avatar, Dizzy-boi! xD

More Irritating things..

-Girls who flash skin

-Kids who think they're so tough just cus they don't listen to the teachers (they look like ignorants to me)

-Spamming (Grrrr..)

-When people pick on my friends

-Tests

-Having to march ALL day on Martin luther king day (Dangit! Its a break from school! I should be chilling, not marching a mile and a half with these uncomfortable shoes!!! Yes, I'm doing that monday... Grrrrr.. Parades...must..die..)

-Idiots

*gets killed by fire*

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
CaRtOON said:
I hear ya.. So many people go like "LOOK AT MY PRETTY ART" When its soooo bad.. @_@

People like you annoy me, they make me want to tear their fricking heads off

LOL! Me too :)

Anyways...

Things that annoy me.......

-Racists like murderdoll >D

-Discrimination

-People who think they're soooo cool just cus they look evil or sumthing..

-Snobs

-When I wear girly stuff, I look like a guy!!! Why do people bother putting me on makeup when I only end up looking like a gay guy!!!! >_<;;

-Make up

-Couples kissin at my school (GET A FRIGGING ROOM!)

-When my parents fight...................

-When people call me names when they don't know me.

*burns*
I hate being a girl too!!!

And I don't like ppl with heavy make-up (especially somky eyes)

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
.. I like being a girl. XD Well, too much make-up scares me, but I don't mind wearing a little, so it looks natural. Anyways, here's my list. ^_^ I made one on that old thread, but I can't remember everything that was on it.

1. People that abuse animals, and other people, especially children
2. Rude or snobby people
3. Pok?mon haters (I cannot toleratate them. x_x)
4. People who, though they really do know proper grammar skills, still would rather p0$7 l1k3 t41$, or talk like, 'Yo! Brutha hommie dude! Whassup dawg?' GAAAHHH!!! XD

That's it for now~

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
Years
frostweaver said:
about the parent comparing their children to others and saying that their children aren't as good as others... I actually like that more than saying "my kids are better than yours"... It's obvious that it may not be the complete and total truth but instead just being more humble and modest. Sometimes parents will fight over the bill in restaurants too not that any of them doesn't care about money or anything, but it's just a way to show respect by lowering yourself at times...
Not unless it's an insult like the time my mom compared me to Hayao Miyazaki. Sure, I like him and he's a great animator, but I just hate it when she used that to irritate me.

Additional things that I hate:

- parents and families playing favorites with their children; they often were less harsher on faves than on their other children
- discrimination of any kind
- people who made a HUGE fuss over their children's sports games (It's just a game, you morons!)
- people who cannot draw at all and saying that they're better than others

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lady Machoke said:
- people who made a HUGE fuss over their children's sports games (It's just a game, you morons!)
Ooh, I agree. I used to play softball, and our coaches, at every single game, acted like we were playing in the Women's Softball League Championship Finals or something. =_= We also had to practice for hours, several days a week. It was harsh.

Years
let's see...

Defensive people, people who think Pokemon is for kids, People who think Pokemon sucks, N00bs, Noobish questions (like "Is Yellow a girl or a boy?"), my brother, rap that does not have any meaning in it, wanabe rappers in my school, rocker posers in our school. ... ^_^

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Kayleigh said:
.. I like being a girl. XD Well, too much make-up scares me, but I don't mind wearing a little, so it looks natural. Anyways, here's my list. ^_^ I made one on that old thread, but I can't remember everything that was on it.

1. People that abuse animals, and other people, especially children
2. Rude or snobby people
3. Pok?mon haters (I cannot toleratate them. x_x)
4. People who, though they really do know proper grammar skills, still would rather p0$7 l1k3 t41$, or talk like, 'Yo! Brutha hommie dude! Whassup dawg?' GAAAHHH!!! XD

That's it for now~
Oh ya, you remind me.
I don't like ppl that are not nice to animals too!
And heavy make-up really doe scare me.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
More things that irritate CaRtOON! XD

-Anyone who abuses of helpless creatures (like animals ad children)
-Snobby popular kids
-People who think they are too good for something =P
-Idiots that steal
-SPAMMING!!! GRRR!
-Spamming threads
-When a friend dies
-When a book has a crappy ending

*girl eats CaRtOON*

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
Years
Here are a few things

-People who eat in atrocious ways.
-People who can't admit things after they are proven wrong
-people who always copy off my work
-Teachers that give too much work
-Messy places
-When I can't seem to do something
-People who don't put trash in its proper place
-People who don't shut up when no one is talking
-Aol disks that always come in the mail
-Dora the Exprorer( I just want to tear her head off)
-stuck up people
-People who think they are too old for things
-People who don't respect your opinions:)

John Denver

Banned
Years
I just hate stupid people

they should have to where a sign that says I'M stupid...

yeah, jeff foxworthy doesn't irritate me he's so funny...

BOO ya!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
The multiple irritations of DP...

- Something unbalanced and even
- Mess (I'm a hypocrite.)
- Violence
- Abuse, particularly against women
- Swearing
- People - thinking - I'm a boy!
- Did I mention people thinking I'm a boy?
- My brother's unpleasant... gas
- Bad punctuation, particularly in signatures
- Clothes shopping
- Sexism, racism, and the like
- People thinking I'm a boy (the third time).
- When the common name Dark_Pikachu is taken
- When my computer is acting like a moron
- Advertisements
- Annoying radio DJs who make jerky moronic comments when you're awake from insomnia at midnight "You're up late, aren't you?" As if I can help it.
- Insomnia
- Running out of toilet paper
- School
- Annoying teachers
- People running up to me and asking me nosy questions and begging I spell something atrociously easy or atrociously difficult or doing an atrociously difficult algorithm
- Thunderstorms!
- My brother!!!
- Mathematics
- Spam
- n00bs (not new members, n00bs)
- Speaking like this: OMG T3h cool3st l337 thing! OK, stuff like kewl and OMG and all that, okay if not overused.
- The insane desire to lock threads that need locking when I can't lock them
- Myself

And gotta go, a thunderstorm is coming.
~DP

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 1, 2005
Things that irritate me....

-School. Too many popular kids that think they OWN the seventh grade><
-My neighbor,Jake, occasionally. He can be real pain and also quite disturbing...
-Overly done shipping fics. You know adding a little too much detail and romance...
-Homework
-Spanish Class
-Some kids at my school
-My mother...sometimes
-My sisters...sometimes (I hope Natalie doesnt see this =P)
-And when it finally snows here all the snow just has to melt in a matter of one day! No fun....

Thats basically all I could think of at the moment. If I think of more I'll edit this post.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
o_O; This is old. Don't revive it. @_@; Make a new one if you'd like. *closes*

Back