• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things that just don't make sense. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Actually he doesn't. The GSC/HG/SS set is 3years AFTER RBY/FR/LG. I don't recall him appearing in RSE and as for Sinnoh I don't recall it ever stating when the time frame is set. For all we know it could be 1year after RBY/FR/LG or it could be 5 years after GSC/HG/SS.

D/P opens with a report on the Red Gyrados, implying that it takes place at the same time as GSC/HGSS. However, the report is curiosly missing in Platinum,

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    I'm of the opinion that Octillery evolves from Remoraid because, waaaaay back in game planning, the production art images were left next to each other by accident on a game designer's desk. 'Cause WOW, talk about no resemblence.

Though, I suppose if there were an intermediary form it would work better. Seedot doesn't resemble Shiftry at all, but the middle form helps.

What bugs me for not making sense are the trainers who see you from a distance, then walk over to you and say stuff like "Eeee! Stop touching me!" I swear there's some girl in one of the caves that does has exact line.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    do they ever go to the toilet?? i mean seriously... they can walk into random peoples homes and they eat and drink...but no toilet!?
    and another thing that makes no sense is graveler can fight in the middle of an ocean, floating on a pokemons back using fissure... that must hurt you back

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    ummm i think it was stated before why the latis don't do something in daycare well it would be wierd considering they are brother and sister and if you meant with something else well what do you have to do stuff with everyone...

If i catch my Zapdos in Red version how can you catch another one three years later in HGSS or see them in Sinnoh

Weird

Lazy Guy
    Years
    After beating him, Roark sais: Beaten by a trainer without a single batch. He is the first leader and ten minutes ago he was beaten by your rival, who hadn't a badge, too. That's just stupid

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I have a couple of things: How does Snorlax learn explosion? I would not pick up that mess.
    Also, how come there are some buildings without doors? How do the people get in and/or out?
    Also, shouldn't all pokemon be hurt by psychic attacks? It just seems logical.

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
    And you're not disturbed by the fact that they just threw their kid in the back of a moving truck like he was just some piece of cargo?

I don't get how the Day-Care man in GSC doesn't realize how those eggs get there. Wouldn't it connect at some point that those eggs only come when a male and a female are at the daycare center? Maybe he's not watching them, but that would raise the question on why he's even running a daycare center, and what's stopping your highly-agile Pokemon from simply jumping the two-foot fence surrounding the daycare center.

Team Rocket doesn't make sense either. When you're committing crimes, why do you insist on following the rules of a Pokemon battle? Wouldn't a real gangster just shoot the kid and/or Pokemon? Come to think of it, where are the cops?

Everything in the region revolves around Pokemon. There are no stores that sell normal food. There are no bathrooms to speak of. How humans sustain themselves in these regions is a huge mystery. Apparently, however, not as big as the "mystery of Pokemon" which has distracted every single college-educated proffessor from curing cancer or something.

1. That scene always makes me laugh at how crappy parents Norman and whoever your mom is are.
    2. When an Arbok and a Seadra reeeally like each other...
    3. This: https://www.brawlinthefamily.com/?p=212
    4. Answers: Snorlax meat feeds an army and then some, your character stores a bathroom (along with an entire house) in their backpack, and everyone knows that Porygon2 causes cancer with Signal Beam.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    You know what i never liked...

The sizes of buildings are completely innacurate.

Also why are all the doors one way?

And last but not least...

There are 20,000,000,000,000,000,000 pokedex entries making references to other places in the world, e.g.
    Rapidash=can jump over Ayers rock
    Delibird=Helped mt.everest hiker
    Mew=Eyelash fossil from south america
    Golduck= The japanese kappa.

Now everyone knows that the pokemon regions are based off of real life cities in japan (in case you didn't know put kanto over a map with saffron city at tokyo.). So this makes me think that the pokemon world is essentially our world with the only differences being that japan is replaced by the unnamed pokemon nation. This implies that some places out side of the unnamed pokemon nation have pokemon imported from there but yeah.

ok im done blabbing

Cursed Cubone

The Cubone with a Curse.
    Years
    How come Pokémon like Groudon and Machamp and strong ones like that, can't push a boulder, without knowing a move?

Also, I don't get how Hitmonchan's Green sprite was a coincidence.

Things that just don't make sense. At all.

~ Nick .​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back