• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Things that you want confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegacyzZ

Supreme Overlord
    Years
    Let's start listing things you want confirmed, that way when it comes out in Japanese version in few days, we can check off the list as we go through the game. Btw, has mewtwo been confirmed yet for HG/SS?

Finnel

Years
    I want a Kris cameo. Likely won't happen though, but it's sad that they replaced my favorite female player character in the series with one of those stereotypical lolis they keep doing these days. (Kotone's slowly growing on me, but I'm still going to play as Gold.)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    This just seems like a repeat of the Speculation thread, really (or the 'what do you want to see' thread if that's still around)... since we already have a thread for this sort of thing, closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back