• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you don't say to a cop

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah basically as the title says. :3

Examples...

I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything
    Putting on a little weight?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oops, dropped the drugs. Just ignore that.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have a knife and I'm not afraid to use it.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Excuse me officer, lemme take a couple guesses, huh? You were probably the big ••••••• in your high school right? You used to pick on guys like us everyday right? The graduation came, we went to college and you went nowhere. And you thought, Hey how can I still give them ****, oh I know I'll become a cop right? Well congradu••••ulations your dream has come true. Now why don't you take this quite little Asian guy, with the Anglican name who treats you so well … and give him a couple more tickets. Better yet just take him to jail.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hey Officer, do have any idea as to where my weed went? It was in the car just a second ago, but when I ran off to molest a girl, and came back, it was gone.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Oh, nice gun. I have one of those in my pocket. Oh, and by the way, I have a car full of explosives rigged to go when I start up the car. Ain't that nifty?

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Why the straight face? I know lets play a game uncuff me so we can play its a game..... of hide and seek :)

Seen the picture of a pe**s that i put on your car?

Oh look some knives who could have dropped them was it you??

Back