• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things You'll Never Hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Sunflorazumarill: OMG! Brock and Erika... What was I thinking? They're the stupidest Gym Leaders in the WORLD and I'm PAIRING THEM?!

136666: It's official - butter is terrible for you. Thus, I am never going to eat butter again.

ReploidZero798: Tacos are so disgusting. Rabies is - *puke* - awful! I hate them both.

Myself: Pikachu. Sucks. I. Hate. It. *kills Pikachu*

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    Dark Pikachu: Masquerain? That's the evolution of Surskit, isn't it?
    1313666: How butter is made? Well, it's made out of many things. Mainly human excretions. Why it's yellow? Well, urine is rather yellow, don't you think?
    Everyone: Ym a smolsmolsmol prsn in a bgbgbg wrld...

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I have some more:

Mario: Sonic the Hedgehog is my idol. He surpasses me in every way.
    Knuckles: Forget the Chaos Emeralds! I don't like them at all!
    Kyle: I think Eric Cartman is the sweetest boy I ever knew.
    Dave Chapelle: I have some nice, family-oriented entertainment to show you.
    Vicky (from Fairly Oddparents): Timmy Turner, you're a good kid, and I'm taking you our for ice cream.

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    Sunflorazumarril: Erikandbrock? Is that some kind of rock?
    Everyone: I'm a twerp! And I ate my shoes!

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    darkgamerGS: I like myself! I am so d*mn cool! No one else can be my friend! =P
    xCloudx: I gotta work!
    Sunflorazumarill: Erika? You mean that girl from Medabots?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    lol
    Cosmo from Fairy odd parents (w00t love them): Um, who's Wanda? I hate my wife, I'd rather get with those model fairies at my house in Fairyland.
    Jorgon strangle or whatever his name is from FOP (I never can remember that guy's name): Weakness is cool, I must be so kind and gentle to all these little fairies.
    Spongebob Squarepants: The world sucks! Let's go and murder something, Patrick. *kills jellyfish*
    Spongebob: I hate jellyfishing.
    Patrick: (some long and insanely hard sum and gets it correct)
    Mrs. Puff: Wow, Spongebob, you're such a great boater, here's your boating license!

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Well, kinda similar to a scene in the Fairly Oddparents movie but... oh well.
    Jorgen von Strangle: *Scrambles the bridge and destroys the fairies*
    Fairy: You know, you didn't have to scramble the bridge, it's not really delicious.
    Jorgen: I LIKE TO SCRAMBLE THE BRIDGE!
    Fairy: And you know, you didn't have to destroy the fairies, we usually destroy ourselves.
    Jorgen: I LIKE TO DESTROY THE FAIRIES!

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    darkgamerGS: Lady of the Shadows... who might that be?
    Everyone: Hiya-pizza-hut! Let's make Coke go splut!

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Here's some more:

Brock: I love men! I want to marry a guy!
    Scrooge McDuck: I'm giving away all of my money! All 3 cubic acres of it!
    Ms. Swan (from MAD TV): (describes a man in full detail instead of saying "He look like a man.")
    Chef: Go away kids! I'm not helping you out any more or singing any more songs!
    Timmy (from South Park): I can say more than my name!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Forgive my morbid sense of reality that will now throw a palling dark atmosphere upon this specific subject. (Loving big underused words)

Something you will never here is anyone after an arguement saying "I'm sorry. You were so right, and I was so wrong. Please accept my apologies."
    because frankly most people are too proud to admit when they're wrong and even when they do it bears words that connotate a will to continue pursuing the arguement. (More big words.)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Okay, who's the lame brain who gave me bad rep saying " You suck, and you're wrong as well!" For this topic?! Can't a guy express his opinion with out hecklers being stupid?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back