• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Think they will/should release the Member Card over Mystery Gift Wi-Fi on Halloween?

Turtwigpal

Currently Breeding Rotom
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    Well, it would add a more spooky quality to him...but for some reason I don't think Halloween and "Nightmare Pokemon" will mix very well for younger kids.

jakex

poketopia king
    Years
    rotom should be given out, with spiritomb techniques, and should come out with a cry that says trick or treat, but that would never happen

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they did a little something on Halloween, although like everyone else was saying, outside of English, there probably won't be many getting the game (if any at all).

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    There might be an event withing the US that POA does, but I doubt there will be a worldwide release because, as others have stated, Halloween isn't as widely celebrated in many places around the world.

Well America are getting a Dragonite around the Halloween Date. I doubt Europe will get anything. It would have already been announced.

Back