• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I just had a random little thought: If they are remaking RSE, maybe they'll do what they did with the champions in those games? I mean, maybe they could make Bianca champion and you could fight Alder somewhere else. I dunno, but it would be cool for Bianca to be champion :3

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    I think I've posted this before... I don't really remember if I did or not o.O
    Going by the whole "RENEW" This Generation!
    I could honestly see them coming out with a Special Pikachu Version 2
    I realize the whole "But there are no Kanto Pokemon in Unova" but Just what I was thinking
    the Main Protag could've moved in or received his "Pikachu"
    or..... not xDD
    as for the Mascot
    for some reason I can't see Kyurem on the cover of any game ._. it looks... off
    I would lean myself toward Victini or (now this is completely out there) Cobalion o-o;
    Pokemon Victory//Crimson? Pokemon Cascade//Justice? o.O
    POKEMON...AND JUSTICE FOR ALL! ._. Pokemon just went Metallica
    anyway
    As for Pokemon "Forms"
    Give the Vanillite Line a "Chocolate" Cover and make Ice/Dark xDD or save for 6th gen o-o?
    Chocolite! Chocolish! Choco....crush?... I don't... I dunno xDDDD just spillin my nonsense
    :DD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Grey Ruins, too, would work... Reshiram's associated with nature, so there's White Forest, and Zekrom's associated with technology, so there's Black City... And Kyurem looks, for lack of a better term, broken, so maybe Grey Ruins... I'd more like to see White Forest and Black City in the same game, instead, but maybe they could find a way to do all three. Seems kind of out there, though.

Grey ruins sounds amazing. :3

Where would the theoretical Grey Ruins be located then? And would WF and BC be accessable?! OR GREY RUINS CAN BE A PORTAL TO THEM!

Honestly I love the name of Grey Ruins, it does seem realistic. XD

I would like the dream world to be incorperated into the actual game. Having a house, garden and new areas with mini games would add more fun to the game.

That'd be nice, but why do that when the DW is already so popular? It'd have to be shut down, making B/W obsolete when compared to "Grey" which could have all that, but a quicker less-error prone way to do it. :(

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Gray Ruins could work...but...I honestly don't know what Gamefreak will come up with for this =/

As for Pokemon "Forms"
    Give the Vanillite Line a "Chocolate" Cover and make Ice/Dark xDD or save for 6th gen o-o?
    Chocolite! Chocolish! Choco....crush?... I don't... I dunno xDDDD just spillin my nonsense
    :DD

I did that once, with Vanillite :3 Though, for some reason it looks like it's frowning :( Maybe it doesn't like being chocolate...

Attachments

• Third Game Speculation
      Chocolate Vanillite.png
      1.1 KB · Views: 62
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    That'd be nice, but why do that when the DW is already so popular? It'd have to be shut down, making B/W obsolete when compared to "Grey" which could have all that, but a quicker less-error prone way to do it.

Isn't that...kind of the point?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Isn't that...kind of the point?

If the Dream World got shut down, then all the advertising and promotion of it would be pointless. Plus B/W will no longer have something to keep people playing, so.

Besides, why would game freak make it easy on us and not originally introduce a Dream World within the games for Black and White? (Time doesn't matter, because they could have held off to implement it), so really, I think the third game having it would be useless.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
    Assuming Kyurem is the third trio member and mascot (which is likely at this point) you'd catch it at N's Castle. The question is, does N get Reshiram, Zekrom, or both? And how would the Dragonspiral Tower scene change?

Of course, there's always the option of catching Kyurem at Dragonspiral Tower and choosing which of the other two you get to catch (similar to how you chose between Lati@s in Emerald.) This would require MASSIVE script changes though.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Maybe new areas will be added where you catch Zekrom and Reshiram, and N fails to befriend Kyurem or something? It could end up my like Emerald with the new areas for Groudon and Kyogre.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    The thing is that we're meant to be able to catch all three members of the trio in the third game so I'm not sure how they'll do it since N got one member in B/W. Maybe the whole N thing will be different and he'll be chasing something else as opposed to the legends.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    well im just thinking that we get the current form of the dream world in the 3rd game such as a house(villa) garden and stuff like that. but you have a point so lets make that stuff accessible after getting a certain score in the dream world, maybe that can work

marcc5m

what
    Years
    Move tutors are obsolete since TMs are reusable and no longer tradable. They can change the TM selection any time they want!

Oh no they can't. That stops trading items between the games, which is just stupid.

If Kyurem does turn out to be the mascot, chances are they'll need something else to put in the Giant Chasm. (maybe you go there during the main story and find Kyurem, stuff happens, blahdeh blah, aftergame, BOOM, you just found a...) Deoxys, perhaps? Iirc, Deoxys hasn't been catchable outside of an event yet, and it seems a suitable place for him. Also more possible hints to R/S/E remake. Another thing I hope that they do, is reveal Alder's fallen partner. That would be pretty cool. Following Pokemon, obviously, ditch the Musicals, and fix the Wi-fi battling.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I always hated how they leave the best stuff for the 3rd game i almost feel like im playing a demo... I hope you dont get deoxys in the next game that would make me feel less special cause im the only one who has one in my peer group XD though he really isnt that neat he just chills in my box all day

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I think it will go deeper into the story line
    N will have both legends and give you them at the end
    You will only have Kyrem when you fight him but it will be easy beacuse of the type advantage( along with eh other peps in your team)
    the detective who wanted you to get all the sages will actully do something after you catch them. well those are my predictions

West the Hardcore Nerd

Giggles at the ghosties!
    Years
    Oh no they can't. That stops trading items between the games, which is just stupid.

If Kyurem does turn out to be the mascot, chances are they'll need something else to put in the Giant Chasm. (maybe you go there during the main story and find Kyurem, stuff happens, blahdeh blah, aftergame, BOOM, you just found a...) Deoxys, perhaps? Iirc, Deoxys hasn't been catchable outside of an event yet, and it seems a suitable place for him. Also more possible hints to R/S/E remake. Another thing I hope that they do, is reveal Alder's fallen partner. That would be pretty cool. Following Pokemon, obviously, ditch the Musicals, and fix the Wi-fi battling.

I always theorized that Alder's fallen Pokemon was a Victini, but that's off-topic. Giant Chasm doesn't necessarily have to become that important to the storyline if Kyurem is the mascot (let's face it, we pretty much know). After all, Turnback Cave wasn't really that important in Platinum. If they give Kyurem a new form, they could just put the item that triggers it in Kyurem's place. I'd rather they not do that, though, since it seemed like kind of a waste navigating through all of Turnback Cave just to get the Griseous Orb.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    First, I think it's a given that Kyurem will be the mascot. As far as the title, I think it will be either Grey or Chrome. Grey would be possible because Kyruem is grey, of course. Chrome would also be possible because it's a shiny grey (kind of), and this would be representative of Kyurem's grey and icy body shining. I also say this is possible because the 2nd generation started with Gold and Silver, both metals, and then it was Crystal, a non-metal. Going from Black and White, both colors like the first generation, to a Chrome, a metal, like the second generation, would make sense. As far as differences, here is a list of things I would like to see:

• The first gym is a triple battle or rotation battle between all 3 leaders.
    • The last gym is a double battle between both leaders.
    • You can obtain all of the Kami Trio (Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus).
    • You get Kyurem after beating the Elite Four, and then fight N who has both Reshiram and Zekrom. After the battle, N releases them and you catch them in the after-main-story events.
    • Able to access both Black City and White Forest, or have another area in place of them.
    • Have Raikou, Entei, and Suicune roaming after getting the National Dex, similar to Platinum having the Legendary Birds roaming.
    • Maybe finally a legitimate way of catching Jirachi in the wild, similar to Emerald making it possible to get Mew.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    ReshiRAM, ZekROM, KyuREM, it's right there in the names. kinda like how the 4th gen mascots had similar endings.
    and instead of grey which i think is boring, they should call it pokemon monochrome. as monochrome covers all colors out side the the rainbow
    now for my plot idea:
    N asks you what you seek: ideals or truth
    you pick one. this decides if you capture reshiram or zekrom.
    you play through the game with minor adjustments here and there.
    you get to N's castle and capture your dragon and battle N.
    Gehtsis comes in and battles you, after you beat him he gets all mad and storms off.
    credits roll
    you wake up in your room and the story continues!
    you have to find all seven sages as looker gives you a hint about where each one is located.
    after you find all seven sages, they finally tell you and looker what ghetsis secret plan B was: to find and capture kyurem to achieve his goal of being the only one with pokemon.
    you are about to head off to the giant chasm where gehtsis is about to do some serious evil, but looker gives you some info on where N is located.
    to progress any further you have to ride the train to annvile town to meet up with him on the bridge.
    (annvile town because N has a toy train set in his room and he likes trains.)
    you talk to him and he wants one more battle.
    you beat him.
    he knows about his fathers plan because reshirem/zekrom told him (he can talk to pokemon remember)
    you both fly to the giant chasm on your awesome dragon pokemon together (cool cut scene like N riding on his dragon)
    you get there, N goes off ahead. and you fight your way through plasma grunts who stayed loyal to ghetsis of course. at the end of the grunts you face a triple battle against the shadow triad.
    you get to the staircase and go up in the chamber. along the sides of the chamber are the elite four and alder, each one defeated by Gehtsis.
    Gehtsis has a monolog about reshiram, zekrom, and kyurem. and you learn some back story about how they were all connected.
    kyurem is summoned. battle between Gehtis and you and N with you dragons against his lv 80 kyurem.
    you win and Gehtsis is taken into custody after Kyrem escapes and flys away.
    every one thanks you and leaves.
    you return to your house and it's cold.
    you walk outside and there is snow every where.
    an ice bridge has formed over the sea and you walk on it.
    at the end of the bridge is Kyurem.
    you battle it and capture it.
    END

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back