• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Because we're already getting Black and White, it almost seems TOO obvious to call it Grey/Gray. I wouldn't mind Chrome, but it doesn't really relate to Black/White as much as Grey. Maybe they'll go with something like Pokemon Sepia or Pokemon Color as an opposite.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    imagine if chrome version...a nice shiny chrome boxart:cool:

and the guy said that chrome is unrelated to black/white, is crystal really that related to gold/silver? it could've been platinum but that is now a 4th gen game.

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    Well let's see, we've already had colours, metals and stones... seeing as black and white are colours... I'd say Grey is a pretty safe bet :P Not a very technical analysis but it seems logical. Either that or they'll completely throw us off and call it "Spectrum" or something like that.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    imagine if chrome version...a nice shiny chrome boxart:cool:

and the guy said that chrome is unrelated to black/white, is crystal really that related to gold/silver? it could've been platinum but that is now a 4th gen game.
    I think I just changed my mind ._.
    Chrome Pl0x? and then PokéSpe anime

tangvor

Pokemon FTW
    Years
    I think it'd be awesome if it was CLEAR because the cartridge would look awesome!
    They might have problems with the box though :[

Myles

Seriously?
    Years

They're all precious minerals. While Platinum is more closely related (being a pure element like them), Crystal is still fairly related.

Chrome and Black and White have no relation at all.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    I bet some gemstone will be used to reference Ruby and Sapphire . Amethyst , Acanthite and Amber are my bets.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I bet some gemstone will be used to reference Ruby and Sapphire . Amethyst , Acanthite and Amber are my bets.
    I like the color of Amber, so I think it could be used. Would sound a little weird like black/white/.....Amber but could work.....

In the future GF could start just using names for games like Pokemon Sun/ Moon, Wave/Blaze, Galaxy version.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    think about it. in gold and silver there was a slightly different adventure. so they made crystal to pull it together. but with heartgold and soulsilver, they made the adventure so simlar there is no need for a third game, they are probobly gonna do that with black and white too

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
    Pokemon grey is my bet, but it sounds really boring :X

If the name comes with a cool looking pokemon in the game cover, you might think otherwise. I found that BW were boring titles until I saw their mascots and the content of the games.

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    I like the color of Amber, so I think it could be used. Would sound a little weird like black/white/.....Amber but could work.....

In the future GF could start just using names for games like Pokemon Sun/ Moon, Wave/Blaze, Galaxy version.

That better feature the "Play as Team Galactic" story arc...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back