• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Third Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    hearing all the noise Zidane slowly opened his eyes, he sat up and had a quick look around. He say some of the group gathering in Reilys tent and Max who was desperatly running from his pokemon.

His Bulbasaur was still in a deep sleep, Zidane slightly shook him "come on buddy, time to wake up" he said. Bulbsaur opened his and turned his head towards Zidane "bulba" it quietly said as he rose up and started to walk of Zidane's legs.

"lets go see what everyones up to" he said as he started towards the tent with his bulbasaur slowly trailing behind "morning all" he exclaimed with a gleeful smile

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terry came out of the water and quickly dried off.He put the rest of his clothes back on and looked at Umbre,he was trying to not laugh.*
    "Ha ha.Just wait till the next you go sleep..."
    *Terry walked into the tent with Umbre shortly behind him.He saw that there was breakfast being made.Terry sat down at the table and turned on his laptop.He decide to check on what was up with the tournament.*

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Okay everyone, breakfast is served!" I set out much breakfast food and pokemon breakfast food. "Guys, so how do we enter this tournement that Terry mentioned earlier today?" I said as I took several waffles and some orange juice. "Munchy, stop hogging all of the pokemon food! I set that food out for all of our pokemon!" Munchy stopped eating all of the food and looked at me. "You can eat, but please do not eat all of the food, my Munchy." Munchy began to eat, but not as much. "Anyway, let's enter the tournement today."

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Zidane threw five pokeballs into the air, each opened and let out a flash of white light. From the balls emerged a Dragonair, Glalie, Quilava, Donphan and a Seviper. "Ok guys eat up, we've got quite a journey ahead" Zidane told his pokemon, he sat at the table where the food was laid and began to eat. Zidane nodded " i would also like to hear more about this tournement, it could be quite interesting to battle you guys" he said as he ate a couple of mouthfulls of his breakfast

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terry released all of his pokemon and scribbled something on a piece of paper.He shoved the paper in his pokcket and told Crawdaunt,Absol,Umbreon,Shiftry,Swapert and Blaziken to eat up.He grabbed a plate and served himself some breakfast.He notticed that Zidane and Reily were discussing there next objective;winning the tournament.*
    "*Chew,Chew,Swallow*Yea its held in a small arena somewhere in town.I have the location right here*Pats his pocket*And like I said,its a 16 people tourney.We have to sign up quickly after breakfast or we'll never get the prize money."
    *Terry looks down and contiunes to eat his breakfast but,a bit rapidly this time around.*

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • As my pok?mon went inside... I followed them really tired after the little 'event' outside. "what!!? waffles!!? why!?" I joked as I sat on the chair infront of the table and started to take many (and I mean MANY) waffles and orange juice. After cracking my neck (which sounded horribly bad) I started to dig in the waffles. I stopped eating and looked at my friends. "that tournament will be interesting" I expressed, then I looked at my pok?mon, that were eating.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Trista sat down and released her Pokemon. "Alright everyone eat a good breakfast because we'll have some tough battles ahead soon." She said smiling. Chikorita jumped off her shoulder to join Dewgong, Arcanine, Misdreavus, and Flygon in eating the Pokemon food. Then Trista too a plate of food and ate it quickly. She was eager to get to the tournament and battle some tough trainers.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Ok everyone, when your done with your breakfast, we have to go sicn up quickly. I am going to wash our dishes when you are all done. Munchy, I choose you!" I noticed Munchy wasn't in his pokeball. Muchy walked up behind me and pulled on my pantleg. "Oh, never mind guys. He was behind me." I picked Munchy up and held him in my arms. "Okay, lets, get our stuff ready for the tournement today and pack up our things as I washed the dishes." Munchy helped me wash the dishes by drying them. After I finished all of the chores, I packed up all of my things and put all of my pokemon back in their balls. "Okay, let's go sign up for that tournement!"

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Right lets go."
    *Terry grabbed all his pokeballs and put them on his pokebelt(which had the space for the pokeballs on the back)He took out the paper from his pocket and ran outside.He looked at it and ran up to boardwalk of the beach.He waved for the others to hurry up.*

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    after finnishing his breakfast Zidane handed his plate to Reily and took each of his pokeballs and recalled his pokemon one by one but leaving Bulbasaur out as usuall. He emerged from the tent and gazed into the sky for a few moments then he went towards the boardwalk where Terry was impatiently waiting as his Bulbasaur trailed behind. "So where to?" he questioned

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I finished eating so I handed over my dish to Reily. All my pok?mon were already waiting for me, so I grabbed my backpack and and my pokeballs. I called each of my pok?mon one by one... except for Pikachu. Pikachu jumped on my shoulders and I got out of the tent. I stared at the beautiful sky before walking over to Terry and Zidane.

Alana

Years
  • Trista returned all of her Pokemon except Chikorita. hurried to catch up with everyone else grinning. "I can't wait." She said happily. Chikorita nodded in agreement and began to talk rapidly in Pokemon lingo. "Calm down. You're even more excited than I am." Chikorita grinned and continued ot jabber on with Trista half listening and half thinking about the tornament.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Okay, now that all of our pokemon are back in their balls, let's go now. I will race all of you!" I told my friends as I ran back onto the main road. "Hey Terry, where exactly did you say the tournement hall was. The city is huge and there are exactly sixteen stadiums, so which one?" Suddenly, a car pulled up with a familiar face in the driver's seat. It was Jin in a samurai kimono. "Hello my friends! I decided to join your group and aid in the search for Third Heaven! I figured getting a car to travel around in is easier on all of our pokemon. Anyway, hop in!" I piled into Jin's car first. "So, where are we going?"

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Well this is um....unexcepted..."
    *Terry looks at the car for a moment.He then shurggs his shoulders seeing as how a car is better then walking.He peaks into the car and hands the small post-it note to Jin.*
    "We're going to that direction....We plan on going to the tournment there to win some cash and...."
    *Terry looks around the car once more.He then looks at Jin.*
    "...go somewhere.....can you take us?"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I follwed Reily until Jin came out from a car. "well... what a coincidence" I expressed as I entered the car. "so... you're going to join us in our search to Third Heaven?" I asked Jin. "that's an unexpected change of sides" I added. Pikachu jumped on my lap and stared at the car. Pikachu has been on a car only once... twice with Jin's car.

Alana

Years
  • "Well he did say he quit the Secret Syndicate." Said Trista smiling. She hopped into the car as well and said, "How far is to the place where we sign up? Jin do you plan to enter the tournament too?" She added looking at Jin curiously. He had strong Pokemon and the more people that entered the better chance they had of winning.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Well, I changed sides mostly, because I always wanted to go to Third Heaven. I always wanted to go. That is the only reason I joined The Secret Syndicate. Anyway, according to the map, the stadium is the one in the middle of the city... The Advocate Tower. I have heard of this place, they hold tournements like this one yearly to give away lots of prize money or a secret prize." I turned to Jin. "Are you going to enter too? I mean if we all take spots we have a huge chance of winning?" He looked at me. "I am going to enter, but I only have the two pokemon you saw me with. I think on the way, I am going to catch the strongest thing we see."

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "I see...so that means I meant get a crank at battling Jin,the samuri dude."
    *Terry winked and sat in the car.Umbreon jumped up onto his lap and curled up into a ball.Terry thought it was a good idea,to get some rest before the important battles that would determine who would go to thrid heaven;the good guys or the shady evil black-wearing freaks.*
    "I guess we should stop yapping and get to the tower before it to late and we get all excited nothing;dont you think?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back