• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Third Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • Celine smiled. "Let the battle randomizer begin!" The battle randomizer chose Trista to go first. "Trista please choose your two pokemon for the battle." Terry, Marisa, Jin, and I looked at the stage. "I have my money on Max!" Said Marisa. Jin looked at her. "No, Trista has the heart of a samurai. She will win!" Marisa looked at me. "Reily, who do you think will win?" I looked and responded. "I have no idea. I have no idea what so ever.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "Don't think I'm gonna let you win Trista..." I said to my friend as I stood on an end of the battlefield, Pikachu following me. "ok... I'm waiting Trista!" I added as my hands were fists now. I heard my friends ,Jin and Marisa, saying who will win... Marisa was on my side, and Jin was on Trista's side. "hey! I love samuria too! ... oh whatever" I said to Jin. I won't lose.

ooc: Hurricane Emily is going to cross the Mexican Gulf... so like I live near the place where Emily is going to hit first... I'm possibly not going to be online so much like before... so... I dunno if you want to continue this... because wednesday (today is monday) Emily is going to create winds and torrential rains where I live... so possibly I'm going to disappear that day... so I dunno if you still want to do this... or change the battle, so Alana would battle someone else... I prefer my last option... since I don't want to risk a good battle because Emily is coming.

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • OOC: I heard about it too. Okay, since Terry is away, I will be him and verse Alana.
    Alana, would that bew okay?

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: It doesn't matter to me. I think Terry will alright with it.

Trista smiled. "I don't plan on losing either. Let's see, go Arcanine and Flygon!" She tossed two Pokeballs into the air and the large fire dog and the large green dragon appeared. "Alright Max now you choose your Pokemon."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "ok-dokie... Charizard! Haunter! Go!" I called out my fire pok?mon and my ghost pok?mon. "ladies first... Trista! make the first attack" I added. Charizard was making a menacing look at Arcanine and, Haunter was doing to the same thing to Flygon. Was hard to choose this... I wish Kingler was here I tought.

ooc: ok... I'm fighting... but thank you Akio123 that now this is a double-battle... it's going to be faster. But if I'm gone for TOO long... well... my character would be given to Akio123. But for now... oh well... I'm fighting... but let's do this fast and lethal XD.

Alana

Years
  • "Alright then. Flygon Arcanine let's finish this quickly if we can. Flygon use Hyper Beam on Charizard and Arcanine use Flamethrower on Haunter!" Flygon rose into the air and fired a blast of energy at the large fire dragon, Charizard. At the same time Arcanine opened it's mouth and shot a jet of flames at the small purple ghost.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "Charizard! evade and use earthquake and Haunter! make Flyong sleep and eat its dreams!" I commanded. Charizard barely dodged the Hyper Beam, and it made a little effect when Charizard flew into the sky. Charizard landed on the ground making an earthquake... as Haunter wasn't affected by ground type moves, and Flygon was hovering on the land, the attack was going to hit Arcanine. Haunter made like a scared face when the flamethrower got near him. He started to 'suck' himself and disappeared with a 'POP!'... and suddenly was infront of Flygon. He made his scary face and made hypnosis with Flygon... then, he ate his dreams... which means... he started to harm Flygon.

Alana

Years
  • "Arcanine jump onto Flygon's back before he hits the ground and use Hyper Beam! Flygon hang in there until you wake up!" Arcanine leapt up to avoid the Earthquake and landed on Flygon's back. It fired Hyper Beam at close range at Haunter. Flygon looked hurt and was gliding lower and lower. Suddenly it opened it's eyes and Dream Eater failed. Flygon shouted and soared higher helping Arcanine until Earthquake ended then let him jump off. "Great! Now Flygon use Sandstorm on Charizard then hit it with Iron Tail!" Flygon flapped it's wings very fast and created a santsotrm that surrounded Charizard. Then Flygon's tail glowed silver and he charged at Charizard, preparing to knock it out of the air.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • The Hyper Beam passed through Haunter, since it was a normal type attack. Suddenly, Charizard protected himself without me giving him orders. He counter-attacked the Iron Tail with his flaming tail. Both pok?mon weren't harmed by the counter attack. "Charizard! use Submission Attack with Flygon now!" I commanded. The giant fire dragon grabbed Flygon, making him unable to move. He made many moves in the air, and let his weight do the job. He extended his arms to make Flygon hit the ground first. His weight did the rest... and Flygon hit the ground hard. "Haunter! use hypnosis with Arcanine now! then use Nightmare!" I commanded. The ghost made the legendary fire pok?mon sleep. Then made Arcanine had nightmares... damaging him.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: I think ghost types aren't affected by physical attacks not normal. I could be wrong though.

Arcanine woke up rather quickly and fired Flamethrower at Haunter without being told. "I don't think Arcanine liked that. Arcanine use Double Team to avoid any more attacks adn fire Flamethrower at random! Flygon use Double Team as well and move around Arcanine then use DargonBreath and Hyper Beam on Charizard!" Both Flygon and Arcanine split into twenty copies and moved around each other and their oponents at amazing speed. Arcanine fired three Flamethrowers in rapid fire motion at Haunter and Flygon used DragonBreath followed by Hyper Beam on Charizard. They both moved around the arena and fired attacks at random.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: no... Ghosts aren't affected by any kind of normal type attack... as normal pok?mon aren't affected by ghost type moves. Weird... right? XD.

ic: Haunter avoided two flamethrowers... but one hit him. He was ok... and Charizard dodged the dragonbreath, but the Hyper Beam... but he still was ok. "Charizard! Haunter! use your most powerful attacks on straight lines at random!" I commanded. Charizard and Haunter was beside the other one. Charizard made a giant Over Heat that hit 20 pok?mon. Haunter made a giant Shadow Ball which hit the rest (other 20 pok?mon)... I was sure they hit at least the real pok?mon.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "I am not sure who will win!" Said Marisa holding Terry and I tight. "I want Max and Trista to win, but I am not sure." I told them. Jin laughed. "Trista will win! I will not allow it any other way! Trista, like me, has the powers of a samurai!" Terry did not say anything just looked with Umbre onto the field. "I am gonna get us all sodas." Said Marisa. "Munchy, I choose you!" I said. "Munchy, look around! Torunaza was around here with Tally. Sniff around for his sent." Munchy started to smell around and did not pick up anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back