• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Third Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terry slurped his shake and stood up.He noticed somepeople we starting to leave for home,or try to go fnd out what was going on.He say that Trista was going to tower aswhile and ran after her.His Umbreon tailed along as Terry annoying slurped at his shake.*

"Hey,what do you think is going on?"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "c'mon Pikachu!" I expressed as I stood up and followed Trista down the stairs. I started to wonder what kind of people or any body able to attack did that? It actually will attack humans... since we heard Celine's scream. Pikachu started to run beside me, and he suddenly noticed something in the air.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Suddenly, coming up the tower was Torunaza. "I am here to collect Reily!" He took out a pokeball and threw it. "I choose you, Crobat!" A pink winged with a green bodied Crobat emerged from the pokeball. "This Crobat, I caught in the jungles of Johto- Theme Park and it is similar to Sarah's Sceptile, but it is alot stronger. Now Crobat, pick up Reily and fly to me!" His Crobat picked me up and threw me to Torunaza. "Reily, your coming with me. I choose you, Peliper!" A giant Pelliper about Twenty feet tall emerged from the pokeball. "I scared Celine to get you out here, now Peliper, take Reily and I to the Knight Zero in Johto!" Torunaza's Peliper picked us up and flew up in jet speed to take us both to an abandon castle in Johto. "What do you want with me?" Torunaza smiled. "I need you to help me get rid of the master of the Secret Syndicate!"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • "Reily! Go Flygon!" Trista released Flygon but Torunaza had a head start. "Follow them." She said jumping on Flygon's back. "And hurry." Flygon nodded and took off. They flew after Peliper but they were behind so they stayed back and watched where they went.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "And I choose you er....um...Crap!"

*Terry threw an emptey pokeball which he thought had a flying type pokemon.He grabbed it off the floor and put it in his pocket.He had nothing.Nothing that could catch up to to Trista's flygon or the giant peilper.He had to leave reily's fate in Trista's hands.He sighed and ran over to Celine who was on the floor.*

"Hey,are you ok?"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "Knight Zero?" I expressed as I took out one of my maps and searched for a name like that. I discovered where it was, but I was the only one with a flying type pok?mon that could fly at jet speed. "I know where they are" I told everyone. I took Pidgeot's pokeball and called him out. "so... what are we going to do?" I asked everyone. "My Pidgeot can fly at that speed... but Pidgeot can carry only two persons" I added.

ooc: I'm going to a town, so I'm returning tomorrow night or afternoon... so... if we advance, I trust Akio123 my character. Just don't control my character's feeling... or you would die XD.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • OOC: Okay, I will do your request,but I doubt we will get that far.
    IC: I looked at Torunaza s he untied me. "Why do you hate your master so much?" Torunaza looked at me, and sighed. "I want to do evil things like revive Phoenax, but I don't want to have my master have the power. He says asll he wants is the feather of Phoenax to create a device to rule the Earth. I think he should just use Phoenax, since it will be under his control, but all he wants is Phoenax's black feather." I looked at Torunaza strangely. "In a sadistic way, that makes alot of sense. I mean he has the power..." Torunaza gestured to a machine. "This machine has all the data of everyone in the Secret Syndicate including my master." I looked on the giant computer. "Your master is named...Dark Force?" Torunaza cringed at the name. "Dark Force is what his name implies. He battles with such evil and power he obtained that name." I looked at the man on the screen. The man wore a mask with a black flame and whore a black cloak. "He has..." Suddenly as I was about tyo say the name, Max flew in on Charizard.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terry helped Celine get up and checked to see if she was ok.She nodded and walked out of the tower.Struck on the tournament arena,Terry sat down sighed.I hope Reily's not in too much trouble.He yawned and waited to see if Celine was going to annouce the next bout,one in which he wanted to particpate in.*

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I started to read the computer as Max came into the room. "Hey, Max this is the data for all of the members of the Secret Syndicate." I looked at Dark Force's data. According to this, he uses pokemon like Alakazam, but it was enhanced with som serum he created from a feather from Ho-ohhe found twenty years ago. For example, he also has a Gyrados, but when it used a Hyper Beam once it almost annihilated the emtire base. No one knows Dark Force's true identity though."

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I peered around a corner, and took a deep breath. Great, your first big battle, and you have to save someone...brilliant... I thought sarcastinly, walking into a large room.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • OOC: *cough* Double post*cough*triple post*
    IC: "Max, let's get out of here!" I ran over to the computer and took out a pokeball shaped flashdrive that fits into a pokedex as well as a laptop. I put the flashdrive computer and put all the data on it. "Torunaza, thanks for the info and we will help you get rid of Dark Force, but I will not let you ressurect Phoenax." I mounted Pidegot and threw a file at Torunaza. "This seems to be the only way to hget rid of Dark Force! Use it wisely!"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: *cough* all of them erased *cough* XD

ic: "yeah!" I replied to Reily as I jumped on Pidgeot. "back to the tower Pidgeot!" I commanded to my flying pok?mon. We took off and we were flying on the sea, reaching the tower. "So Reily, what did Torunaza told you?" I asked him. My Pikachu was asleep... on Pidgeot's neck.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Munchy popped out of his pokeball. Munchy sat on my lap. "Well Max, apparently Dark Force is the leader of the Secret Syndicate. He wants me to help him get rid of him, because he plans to use one of The Dark Phoenix, Phoenax's, black feathers to create a doom's day device to take over the world. Torunaza says he thinks he should just use Phoenax to rule the Earth, but I am going to help Torunaza get ri of Dark Force and not ressurect Phoenax." I began to pet Muncy as he fell asleep. "Phoenax, can only be ressurected if someone of pure evil puts in all of the twelve keys. We have to stop Dark Force, then Torunaza." Suddenly, a giant pokemon appeared in the sky... It was a Skarmory. "You guys okay?" I looked over to see our samurai friend Jin riding his Skarmory. "Jin, you found us?"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "that's a good plan" I replied. Pidgeot started to slow a bit when Jin's Skarmory found us. "what's up, Jin?" I said to Jin with a smile. "Yeah, we are fine, Jin... thanks for asking" I added. Pikachu started fell deeper in his dreams. I don't have anything against it... Pidgeot's feathers were soft.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Whats taking them so long?Something better not of happened!"

*Terry slid down to the floor and felt something budge in his pocket,He pulled out what seemed to be a bluish pokenav.He smacked his face and asked himslef why he didnt think of this early.He opened it and selected Reily's number.*

"Hello?"

*Umbre walked over and tilted its head.It really had no idea what was going on.He walked over to Terry who petted him.*

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • My pokenav began to ring. "Hi, Terry we're on our way back. I will fill you guys and Teresa in when I get back to the Advocate Tower. I got to go, so I will talk to you when we get back. Okay, see you later!" I hung up my pokenav. "Okay, we have to figure out how to capture Rukario and the rest of The Guardians of Third Heaven and defeat Dark Force." Jin boarded Pidegot and Put Skarmory back in his pokeball. "Guys, I have never even seen Dark Force. I doubt we can beat him. Well I mean I hope we can, but no one has so far. They say that if you know Dark Force's true identity, you will be horrified to know who he is. I say we need to find him, and follow him to where he lives." Munchy looked down and saw we are right above the tower. "Max, we need to descend now."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "why would we be horrified by his identity? do you expect him to say 'Luke...' I mean, 'Jin... I am your father'?" I replied. Yeah... I know it was a bad joke... but I was just kidding. "Sorry... so... what are we going to do first? have all the keys and pok?mon needed to be in Third Heaven or get rid of Dark Force?" I asked Reily and Jin. We were above the tower and Pidgeot landed on the battlefield... it was the only nice spot to land.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Jin looked at Max with an angered face. "Max, this is no joke! Dark Force is a inhuman, he supposedly has a family that hate Dark Force,but doesn't know it is him. He is completely evil. I heard he has the ability to destroy things just by looking at them!" I looke at Jin. "Maybe we should get the pokemon and the keys and let Dark Force and the rest of The Syndicate find us. If they do, at least they can't trap us in a bind."

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terry was about to fall alseep and take a nap when he noticed that a pidgeot had landed in the battlefield.He saw Jin and Reily get off, followed by Max.Terry sighed and grunted at their timing.He got up and ran up to them.*

"Hey,guys!What happened?"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "There's no way a person can destroy things just looking at them! ... even if it is inhuman... oh well... I'll try to be serious when talking about this" I replied. I woke up my Pikachu and we got down from my Pidgeot. "thanks a lot Pidgeot... you need a rest" I said to my pok?mon. He made his cry like saying 'your welcome' and then I returned him to his pokeball.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back