• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Third Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • "Well that just gives me another reason to want to win. Arcanine use Double Team!" Arcanine split into many and surrounded Espeon barking every now nad then. The sound was emitted from all of the Arcanines and seemed to echo. "Now just keep up that Double Team. Can you find the real one Tally? It'll take a lot more than boasting."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Tally did her annoying laugh. "Haha, When I said Giant Shadowball, I mean I will finish what Antonio started!" I looked at her with a puzzled expression."What do you mean, Tally?" I asked. "I mean, I am going to destroy the rest of the tower. Emitting all this energy may damage Espeon permanently, but I have ideas that will not make his sacrafice in vain!" She laughd. "Espeon,continue to charge that Shadowball! The tower floor beneath them look like they are going to break, but as long as we win and you guys don't, The Secret Syncicate will win!"

Alana

Years
  • Arcanine stopped dead. "How could you think of doing that to your own Pokemon!" She shouted angrily. "Fine. I'm sorry Espeon, Arcanine Fire Blast! Do that as many times as it takes to knock Espeon oout!" Arcanine fired a large blast of flames at Espeon then followed it with another.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Espeon, even though you are hurt, realese the Shadow Ball now!" Espeon shot the giant Shadowball at Arcanine. "I declare both pokemon unable to battle!" Said Celine. Tally was bery angry with this. "My pokemon was just fine! I overule your call, Judge Celine, for I am the greatest tainer ever!" Celine got angry. "Look at your Espeon it! It is hurt and can't battle! Both traniers recall your pokemon!" Tally recalled Espeon and took out a pokeball. "I choose you, Glalie!" A large Glalie appeared from the pokeball.

Alana

Years
  • "Arcanine reutrn! Go Flygon!" Twista threw a Pokeball into the air and her Flygon appeared. "Alright we have a disadvantage in theis battle so let's finish it quickly ok? Flygon use Flamethrower!" Flygon soared high into the air and fired a jet of flames at Glalie.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Glalie, use Ice Beam! You may have taken most of the from the Flamrthrower, but you can give Flygon a lot of damage!" After Flygon shot Flamethower and hit Glalie, Glaie shot a huge icy blast in Flygon's face. "I won't lose to you ever, Trista!" Tally laughed and went crazy. "I have never lost and I still won't!"

Alana

Years
  • "You've already lost. You treat your Pokemon like brainless drones. No trainer can win like that. Flygon use Double Team then another Flamethrower!" Flygon split into ten then twenty and fired a stream of flames from it's mouth. The Ice Beam had caused considerable damage but Flygon moved as if it had been an attack from a Rattata. He could sense Trista's disgust and he felt it too because he saw how porely Tally treated her Pokemon.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • All of the flamethrowers had hit Glalie. "I lost... How did I lose?" Tally put Glalie back in the pokeball and ran off of the destryoed tower. A helicopter appeared in our view from the tower window. We all saw that Tally had boarded with Torunaza. "Guys, be on gaurd! Torunaza and Tally are outside and I bet they are out for revenge!" Tally was crying and seemed to be sitting on the edge of the helicopter. "I guess Trista is the winner!" Celine said as she went to the battle ballot box. "The next will be Jin and Miguel!" Jin walked over to the stage and got ready. "Come forth and battle me!" A boy with red hair about the age of nine appeared. "My name is Miguel! Nice to meet you, Jin!" Miguel put out his hand. "I am happy to meet you, but where is Phantasm?" Jin asked as he shook his hand. "Phantasm was disqualified for cheating?" Celine said and this kid really wanted to join. Anyway, begin! " The randomizer spun and chose Jin first. "Okay, Shonen go!" His Black Scizor appeared. "I choose you, Butterfree!" Shonen looked at Butterfree. "Shonen, use Metal Claw!" Shonen picked up its large claw and smashed Butterfree in the head knocking it out. "Butterfree, return! It had just evolved anyway, so go Onix!" A large Onix appeared from the pokeball. "You won't beat Onix, Jin!"

Alana

Years
  • "She's a sore loser. Considering she's never lost I won easily." Trista sat on the edge of the stands again with Chikorita in her lap. "I hope we don't have to put up with any more trouble. But with the luck we've had lately that's unlikely. Oh well." She pulled out soem flags with Jin's face on them and began to cheer for her friend.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "good job Trista!" I said as Trista won against that... girl. "Scyther... return" I returned my Scyther to his pokeball. I looked at the helicopter, and didn't understand why they still wanted to win. As a young boy stepped in the battlefield, I noticed he was the opponent of Jin. "WOO!! win this battle Jin!" I yelled, and suddenly my Pikachu shut me up.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Thank you Trista and this wont' take much longer. In fact..." Jin ran over to Celine and asked her something. She went over to the judges. They nodded their heads and Celine went to her microphone. "Jin wants to do the most strangest, yet most likely interesting form of battle ever. He wishes for Miguel to put out his last pokemon and Onix out so Shonen, Jin's Scizor, can battle both at the same time! The judeges have approved so Miguel choose now!" Miguel was puzzled and threw a pokeball with an Ivysaur that appeared. "Sorry Miguel, but we have to win! Shonen, use your Metal Claw on both pokemon!" Shonen flew up into the air and flew right into both pokemon knocking them out. "That has to be the fastest battle in the history of The Advocate Tower! But, since Jin has knocked both pokemon out he has won!" The next round of the Tornement begins in one hour with Reily versing Jin" Jin and I stared at each other down.

Alana

Years
  • "Jin verses Reily? Oh now who should I route for?"

"Chi chika. Rite?" (I dunno. Both?)

Trista nodded. "Yeah I'll vote for both. Um I'll just wait until the battle starts." She put the flags down and waited. This battle was bound to be good and she had no idea who would win. She had beaten Jin once befoe it was true, but how would Reily fair? He was a tough trainer too. She came up with the conclusion that Reily would win. But she wouldn't bet money on it.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "wow... that battle finished before I even said... 'woo'... wow..." I expressed as I was staring at the both knocked out pok?mon. "remember me to never make Jin mad" I said to my Pikachu as I sat down. Suddenly... I heard a sound that made fell from the chair I was on. "Jin versus Reily" made echoes in my mind... Oh well... the tournament was still ours.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Only twenty minutes before the battle, I began to choose my team. "Let me see, I guess Jin only has two steel-type pokemon as far as I know. I guess I should choose my Water Types like Sanji. Okay, I guess I should choose...These three are perfect!" In another location Jin was preparing his team. "I guess I should choose these three. I caught these other four, but I still might lose. I hope I can beat him..." Twenty Minutes later, Jin and I got ready on the broken field. "Jin, let's make this the best battle we have each had!" Jin and I both chose our pokeballs and smiled at each other. "The battle randomizer will now choose who will battle first!" Celine said. The randomizer went off and slowed down...I was chosen to go first. "My turn, I choose you Sanji!" Jin went for a pokeball. "I choose, Donny!" Jin's giant Skarmory appered from the ball and ready for battle. "Jin, we are friends, but one of us has to win! I need to." Jin looked at me. "You don't think I won't crush you! Donny use your Steel Wing!" Donny's wings began to glow. "Sanji use Hydro Pump as hig as Donny." Sanji blasted blasted Donny in the head and knocked it down. "Donny, use fly right into Sanji!" While Donny was falling, he flew up and flew into Sanji. "Snaji, dive into the water and use Ice Beam into Donny's face!

Alana

Years
  • "Go Reily and Jin!" Shouted Trista happily. Chikorita jumped up and down cheering and waving her leaf in the air. "Who are you cheering for Chika?"

"Like you, both." Trista grinned and continued to cheer for both of her friends.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "I can't lose to you Reily! Reily, I need you to do your best, so that I can prove to all of our friends I am the greatest Samurai ever! Donny, use your Steel Wing!" Donny prepared an attack on Sanji. "Hold everything, the judges added a new rule!" The pokemon stopped. "You are allowed to only use two pokemon instead of three, but you haven to make it a Double battle!" Jin and I took out a seconc pokeball each. "I choose you, Shonen!" I pulled out another ball. "I choose you, Gary! Big mistake, Jin! Guys, Double Hydro Pump!" Each pokemon used a Hydro Pump that blasteed into Shonen and Donny. "Oh no you don't! Double Hyper beam!" Jin's pokemon shot huge blasts of light into the Hydro Pump. The huge blasts created a huge explosion and smoke appeared.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "what a battle!" I expressed as I saw that now the rule said it had to be a double battle. I was getting worried... not just for the battle of Jin and Reily... now that we only have to use two pok?mon... it was going to be hard to choose the two battling pok?mon. I coughed as the smoke started to surround us.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "All of the pokemon are not gonna survive." Said Jin. "I am gonna just wish at least one of my pokemon is not knocked out." I stared with Jin as the smoke cleared. We saw that only... Gary, my Blastoise, was the only pokemon still on the battlefield and only a couple remnents of the tower remained. Celine walked onto the battle scarred wasteland. "After that epic battle, Reily is the winner!" Jin and I walked into the center. "Reily, I am happy you won! That was the best battle I had other then the one with Trista!" Jin and I continued to shake and smile at each other. "I am glad I had battled you! Celine who battles next!" Celine went to the Ballet ballot box. "The battle is Trista and Max."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "WOO!! both of you made a great work... possibly Gary just survived the explosion thanks to his shell... but oh well..." I said to Jin and Reily with a smile. Until I heard my doom... I was going to battle Trista... and I was so nervous. "ok... Trista... I wish you good luck in our battle... do your best" I said to Trista offering my hand.

Alana

Years
  • Trista smiled. "Same to you. Let's both do our best." She shook Max's hand. "Well let's go." She walked back onto the battle feild and stood on one end of what was left. "This is going to be even harder. This feild is a reck. Oh well. It's a double battle. I wonder which Pokemon I should use." She went over her Pokemon in her mind and decided to wait until the battle started before she chose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back