• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Third Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
  • I was walking down the street... checking a map of all three ,until then, regions. There was a big space southeast of Hoenn. "This big space here... Third Heaven should be there" I told my Pikachu that was on my shoulders pointing with my finger that space there. Pikachu shook his head and tried to tell me something. "shh... I'm sure that tha big space there is Third Heaven!" I added.

I walked past some other persons attacking another person... which was wearing all black. "oh c'mon... copycat... I'm happy he is frozen... if not, he would be on the floor all beaten by me" I expressed as I stopped to look at the event in the street. [Since when do you care so much about clothes?] Piakchu told me in pokespeech. "I don't know... since now I think" I replied... still looking at the frozen man.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I saw a guy with a map and a Pikachu by the frozen Torunaza. "Excuse me, can you do us a favor and take the key from that guy's pocket? I should not be telling you this, but it is a key to The Third Heaven. That guy is from the Secret Syndicate and he wants to steal our key, so could you get the key from him?"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Trista stood beside Flygon who stood beside her. "Well that wasn't too hard." She commented.

"No but I wish I could have battled him." Flygon replied stretching his wings.

"Yeah me too." Chikorita sighed.

"It has been a while since we last had a battle. Maybe someone else around here will battle. Besides, if the Secret Syndicate are also searching for The Third Heaven then we'll have plenty of battles on our search." Trista smiled and approached the man dorbed in black then looked at the boy with the Pikachu.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I noticed a boy talking to me. He asked me if I could take one of the needed keys to Third Heaven. "um... ok" I replied. Pikachu hold the map of the three regions and I walked near the frozen man. I saw the key in his pocket. "Charizard! try to melt the ice around his pocket" I commanded my Charizard as I threw his pokeball. He appeared infront of us, and the ice around the key was gone. "Thanks Charizard... come back" I added.

As I returned my pok?mon to his pokeball, my hand was near the key. I grabbed it... and started at it for a few seconds. "one of the needed keys to Third Heaven..." I expressed. I reacted and handed the key to the boy who asked me to take it. "can I join you... in the quest for Third Heaven... I'm a great battler and I have all the maps needed to enter Third Heaven" I added. Pikachu put the map in my long coat's pocket.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Of course, you may join out group!," I said with a smile. "My name is Reily and this is the group, so forth that is searching for Third Heaven. We each want to go there and we will get there. Now, we need to find more keys to Third Heaven all we have is this one. Does anyone else have any idea where the other keys are. On another note, we still have to find the pokemon described in the Ryhme. I think the pokemon described as the pokemon the guides the waves is Rukario."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I smiled. "I'm Max, nice to meet you" I told Reily. My Pikachu tried to tell me something. He then grabbed the map and handed it to me. I looked at it and saw something. "wow... I'm honored to have such a great pok?mon..." I expressed as I studied the map. "If this map is right... there is a sea near, and the next key is near there..." I told everyone, folding the map and then I put it in my long coat's pocket again.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Rukario huh?Well I would have guessed it to be a water-based power and a rare and powerful one;like Kryorge or Suicune but,since I'm no good at riddles and your usally right,it might just be Rukario....I would."
    *Terry returned his Swarpert and gathered with the rest of the group.He stared at the new addition to the team,rivaled Terry's mapping prowles.He decided to study more throughly later.*
    "Well,We have one key,5 of us,one or two hunches,and an evil group trying to get into third heaven.Hmhmhm.....Maybe we could ask your friend at the anique shop about this;this is part of his job wheter he believes us or not."

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    "So there looking for third heaven too, maybe we should trail them, they mite give us some clues, what do you think Bulbasaur?" Zidane said as he put his back against the wall after hearing the groups conversation

"Saur Bulbasaur" the pokemon replied while nodding

"i had a gut feeling the Secret Syndicate would go after the first key. I just hope they dont come after us again" he said as he clutched the second key that was resting in his pocket.

"come on lets get a bit closer Bulbasaur" he stated as he slowly crept around the side of the wall with his bulbasaur trailing behind

OOC: if me having the second key does anything to the storyline just say and i'll delete that part of my post!

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
  • Hey we should scan the key to see where it came from it might give a location to Third Heaven. Charizard return. Blaziken you can stay out for a while.Pikachu come out. "Pika!" you can sit on my shoulder from now on.

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Allonso, we need all of the keys to open Third Heaven so one key won't tell us anything," I told my friend while turning to Terry", Terry you are right, but I don't think that old man would help us,because well you know, I kind of attacked with my Umbreon,Jake, because he said the key was fake." I said while Jake and I bowed our heads in sorrow. "Rukario is the next clue, so where should we start looking. Max is right the next key has to be near the ocean." I looked at the map. "According to the map, the key is about fifty miles south f the city. We should head out now. Before we go, we have to figure out a way to get the Secret Syndicate of our tails. They want the keys and since we have one, we need to be careful."

OOC:Yami Zidane, yes you can have the second key.

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    'so. they know the location of the next key... thats good' he thought to himself.

edging closer towards the group he felt a hand on his sholder, slowly he turned and to his surprise and dismay there stood 5 members of the Secret Syndicate.

"the key" one of them grunted as he held his hand out
    "i don't think so, Glalie, Dragonair i choose you!" Zidane said as he threw two pokeballs into the air, a floating head like pokemon emerged from one and a gracefull dragon from the other
    "Double ice beam!" Zidane commanded. Hearing there trainers order they immidiatly reacted by shooting a cold blue beam at the Syndicate frezzing them.

"Lets get out of here guys" he suggested as he began to run towards the group that were infront of him. He turned to have a quick look at the frozen people behind, with a loud thump he collided with one of the group and the key emerged from his pocket and fell to the ground...

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "We could do that are we can try smething else.We can make them believe that there is another key to Third heaven,a hoax,that way they could leave as alone.And I think I know just how to do it..."
    *Terry ran back to the fast food place and grabbed his stuff.He grabbed the marked map in hand returned his Absol.He then paid for his lunch and beg forgiveness for the disturbtence.The owners werent going to accept it but made him leave before he caused more trouble.Terry walked back to the group and croosed out all his prevoiusly locations.Then he circle an area miles of from where they were going.He wrote "Third Heaven key" under it.*
    "Ok,hopefully they're dum enough to follow this.And if they dont,its not like they know where were going."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "I suppose we should fly there then. Out of pure curiosity, does anyone have a flying type pokemon that is bigg enough to hold all of us?" Suddenly, I saw a guy who froze sevral members of the Secret Syndicate holding another key. "Looks like, another person who is after the keys and the pokemon clues! State your name and why you are attacking members of the Secret Syndicate, not that I am angry with you for that, but you have a key." I pulled out two pokeballs "I choose Bengy and Gary!" My Silver tailed Milotic and my Blastoise came out. "Bengy use Ice Beam and Gary use Hydro Oump to get the key!"

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    "Glalie, Dragonair block there attacks with your own" Zidane commanded as both pokemon shot two ice beams at the opposing pokemon which canceled out the attack.

"Im Zidane, and i found this key, im on my way to third heaven and if you want this you'll have to take it" he barked at the trainer that attacked him

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back