• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This blue manta is back

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
Years
  • Yo, it's been a while!
    Now that the summer is upon us, I have a lot more time, and I will be socializing a lot less, so I thought: Why not go back to PC! It's a good place to spend my time, and I get to interact with people!
    I still have some exams coming up, but they shouldn't be too difficult to prepare for.

In the year that has passed I have gotten into trading and breeding as well as playing competitively, but I might keep that to Nugget Bridge.

Now that Internet and Technology has become the Lab, I might also get back on there. I used to really enjoy that subforum, and I might pop up elsewhere as well :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome back to PC, Bluray! I hope you want to battle and trade some here too (; nice to see you found your way to the Discord server also. I guess I'll be seeing you around there if not in The Lab too~

Back