• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This forum just got a lot spookier.

sbs_will_monoxide

Ghost Pokemon Master
Years
  • What's up. You can call me Will. Nice to meet you all. I train ghost pokemon, and I'm into metal music, as well as goth, industrial, and rock.

My favorite bands include Slipknot, Machine Head, Dimmu Borgir, Mayhem, Bauhaus, Joy Division, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Hurt, Dope, (Hed) PE, System of a Down, and more.

Got a question? Ask away. nice to meet you all

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
    Years
  • hi there, i'm probably not someone you'll run into a lot as i'm into comedic pokemon like wobbuffet and i prefer bands like the aqabats but welcome to the forums, i'm sure they have something for metel lovers (hmm that sounds kinda weird) and i'm pretty sure there was a ghost type club too.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • What's up. You can call me Will. Nice to meet you all. I train ghost pokemon, and I'm into metal music, as well as goth, industrial, and rock.

My favorite bands include Slipknot, Machine Head, Dimmu Borgir, Mayhem, Bauhaus, Joy Division, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Hurt, Dope, (Hed) PE, System of a Down, and more.

Got a question? Ask away. nice to meet you all

No AC/DC? :( Anyway, welcome! I'm new too and so far im loving the site!

Welcome to the forum both of you!!
    If either of you need help just ask me, i am always open for questions ^_^

Years
  • Hello there, Will, welcome to the forum! n__n Nice to meet you.

Ghost Pokemon are really awesome, so you have great taste. They're one of my favorites as well. <3 PC actually has its very own Ghost-type fanclub, so maybe check that out if you're interested?

You seem like quite a big music fan, as well. That's pretty cool, though sadly I don't really listen to music all that much... I didn't know most of those bands you listed, haha. ;_;

But yeah, you seem like a great person, so stick around, all right? If you'd like a mentor to show you around the forum, I recommend applying at the Adoption Center. Enjoy your stay!

Back