• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: This is a funny one...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Is where a reason why staff can choose to have no usertitle, while normal members can't?

I know I can use an ideographic space to blank mine out, I'm just curious about this quirk of the forum.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    There's a lot of things staff have that we don't, we just have to get used to it I guess, but I never knew that they couldn't have a usertitle. I thought if they didn't it would come up as "Adminstrator" or "Moderator".

Who has this by the way?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Did you even think about asking Amachi about it? Or did you just assume that the Staff can have blank user titles? And I'm looking at this thread and going "What are you complaining about? If you can put in some "ideographic space to blank it out" then why even start this thread in the first place?". It's like you're pissed because the Staff has something you don't, and that something is a usertitle...

And here's the thing, no one on PC can have a flat out blank title. What Amachi is doing is having a blank spam code as the title. Meaning it'll show up as something blank. No glitch, no Staff perk, it's just what he has in his title.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I think I had seen numerous moderators without titles, hence why I thought any staff could do it.
    I'm not complaining, it's nought but a simple question borne of curiosity.

Thanks for the answer anyway.

Back