• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen This is madness! Rotom the kitchen applince polterqeist attacks

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well its about rotom and the title should give it away. Anyweh as you all know rotom got itself 5 different forms. Thats right 5. The captions like the icy fridge rotom are mine btw.And are very bad and teribble puns. And here they are:

This is madness! Rotom the kitchen applince polterqeist attacks

Frost form. The icy cold rotom!
    Form move:blizzard

???? form. The cleaner of teams!
    Form move:????

???? form. I think this one blows!
    Form move: air slash

Cut form. Sadistic killer rotom.
    Form move:Leaf storm

???? form. To hot to touch.
    Form move:Overheat

And those are the mystery shadows. They are rotoms and they are here to stay. And as you see each one has a form move. Stats are to be revealedsoon by serebii and coronis.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Wow, that's awesome. We now know why rotom is significant enough to get the legendary battle music =]

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I was right about the last two forms being Fire and grass! The grass and Fire are my favorites.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah and the best part is in japan the item secret key to unlock the forms is availible over wifi and local wireless to japan version owners so whoever imported can get the item. Cause wifi mystery gift means the item is distributed all over the world no?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im not really sure how the Wifi Mystery gift works but it sounds like a good plan.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    They all look so weird....I love it!

I wonder if any or all of them will move up to OU's. From the stats Serebii gave, I have a feeling they just might. I'll be using them anyways. ^^

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well although they will all be same typage expect my competitave team to be all rotoms. You heard right im using all forms to create a team. I know its strange but the type coverage is perfect!

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    Well although they will all be same typage expect my competitave team to be all rotoms. You heard right im using all forms to create a team. I know its strange but the type coverage is perfect!
    Ha you better hope they're all UU otherwise Weavile won't even break a sweat. If they are UU, I think Absol will have a great time.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Um...I doubt they'll be the same type....In the order you posted the images, Ice-Ghost, Water-Ghost, Flying-Ghost, Grass-Ghost, Fire-Ghost. And with the original Electric-Ghost, we have six differently typed Pokemon.

Thinking it over....I wonder if they could all be half-Electric type instead of Ghost. They are all electrical appliances, after all....Though I personally think that they're all half-Ghost.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Wow, really? I was certain they'd all be differently typed....

Well, any word on their Ability? Still Levitate for the bunch?

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
    HAHA i was on serebii and i thought hey, the new rotom form looks like a fridge, so i checked here and here are you guys bickering on about the new relase. I'm just wondering if these form will anyhow be able to use on D/P via wifi or somekind of system update like in RS.

It looks real good. thanks for the update.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No prob! No like rse and fr/lg you would have the moveset but not the sprite itself. And i absolutely love the fan one. Its really a hidden meaning of what kinda pokemon rotom is. Its a:
    FAN-TOM!*badumpssh*

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    that's a very lame pun, Link >.>

Fan and lawnmower look awesome =3
    Not a fan of the other 3...

(the original is awesome =3)

_____

Well, guess I'll make my "Ultimate Team" now.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Oh i know it is but give a guy a break when he tries to be funny! Anyweh what? You do not like the wash machine or the oven? I love em! But the fridge not so much. Mabye thats why he is sad. He wont be used often.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Those are very interesting, rotom probably got those forms because it can take over appliances.

Back