• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is me!

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2023
    Hey guys! I am new to PC but i have been playing pokemon since 2011. Hope to get to know you all.

Years
  • Welcome to PC theginzmeister, nice to meet you! I've been playing for quite a long time, hoping to continue being into Pokémon because it's just awesome. ♥ Hope you'll be discussing it often with us, see you around!

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Hello hello, ginzmeister! 2011 to now's quite a long time to be playing, can't believe it's already been five years since then.. time surely flies by fast, goodness. @_@; Welcome to PC! What brings you here and what hobbies/interests do ya have? :D Perhaps you're into art, video gaming in general or maybe actively listening to music?

Hope you enjoy your stay, be sure to poke around when you get the chance as there are lots of hidden gems here. See ya!

Back