• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is Too Funny!

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    3:00 a.m (at least where I live), Early Sunday morning, on the K.T.L.A channel, coming on right between paid programs, is the Pokemon 2000 movie.

I know. Too funny!

Who in the would be up that early to watch it?

It just'd so funny because I was just looking through the T.V Guide and randomly saw it.

So what do you think? Did they place it at that time slot for a reason or was it a fool up on the T.V station's end?

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Well what's funny is that in the middle of the night, they put on a kid's Show that probably no one'll be able to see.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2010
    That's indeed a very funny thing the movie for the kids and none would be able to see it at such an odd time, I think that they might have targeted the audience at some other location of the world. Setting the viewing time at such time I would certainly not able to see the movie anyway, I'll just check it out if its possible.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    It was probably being used as a filler if the channel's one of those that run 24/7. But still, sometimes you have to wonder what idiot comes up with ideas for viewing times. Our recorder doohickey is broken, so if there's anything on after midnight I just don't bother watching it, lol. >_>

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    That's just ridiculous. A lot of channels show late night films, I first saw the film BASEketball because Channel 4 showed it at 3:30am once. But, a kids audiance film at 3 am is just silly. Channel Five in England occasionally show the Pokémon Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back at like 2-5 PM, and they get good audiances. 3am? Loooll.

Years
    I actually saw it on later in the afternoon on KTLA on the 10th. Who knows, maybe they played it both at 3AM and 3PM just because they had nothing better to put on at 3 in the morning...

Back