• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This Is War OOC

Years
    Let's see, as for Chance, he learned Thunder Wave =) It also seems his bond with Zypher is growing rather strong...wonder if he'll evolve soon XD

Edit: Chance wants to learn Sweet Kiss. Delete a move for said move? XD

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Oh, and sorry I didn't read far enough to realize that there needed to be three pokemon. I can make another post where its two other pack mates attack out of revenge.

Years
    Wolfwhispers: You can if you want =) It's not really a big deal, I really only did that for a little bit of a level boost XD

And I've got both of your move changes, thanks =)

Years
    Name: David Alevery (pronounced al-ver -e) Also goes by davey

Appearance: messy dirty blond hair (brown with blond highlights),5'7 with skinny arms and legs,normal sized hands with ok muscles, He wears a black jacket with shades and red shoes with a blue pokegear watch version,he also wears light blue shorts with deep pockets and a green camo belt to hold onto his pokeballs and such.

Personality: annoyed easily and loves running,helps people when in need but is very short tempered,he looks weak but is a decent fighter and loves battling for fun, his favorite sport is acrobatics but he has a fear of hights because his dad died that way,has decent aim with a handgun and is pretty good with a K Bar, hes not usally depressed but whenever anyone mentions the word mom he gets sad because she was drown by a tentacruel.

his first pokemon was killed in a battle but he doesn't like to talk about it because alot of trainers have that pokemon (sandshrew).

History:He lived with his aunt and uncle because his parents died when he was young. He used to pit his aunt and uncles pokemon against each other in battles when he got bored. He ran from home at 7 and lived his life in the forest.One day he came across a baby cyndaquil being thrown against a tree by a trainer, which he presumed to hit over the head with a log. He then took the cyndaquils pokeball and ran away with it.He raised it with berries from around his hut/shelter he lived in,He lived there till 15.

When he left with a quilava he found a stream with a very rocky looking tree and splashed some water on it, it attacked him but he had found a pokeball earlier so he cought it, he found out it was a sudowoodo later when he bought his pokegear,at 16 he traveled to a port to go to cherrygrove city. When he got there he saw the hored land so he decided to travel to new bark he ran onto the ship and waited for the next stop.Now Davids ticked that pokemon betrayed me.

Starter "Hint": poliwag

Former Team: quilava, sudowoodo

What's yummy? : pie

rp sample (just to show i can roleplay):Jared stood on the end of the road with his ultra ball at hand "sandshrew use tackle!" he yelled "shrew! it screamed as it ran its shoulders ready to nail the poliwag in the face.

The poliwag jumped to the side, but sandshrew expected that so he angled to the right and nailed it in the face "nice sandshrew" Jared yelled

Jared grabbed his ultraball and threw it diagonally at the poliwags head
    ping.....
    ping.....
    ping.....
    click!
    "yeah!" Jared yelled as he picked up his ultraball "first watertype" he muttered to himself as he continued down the route

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2010
    Hiya! This is my first post, so, please, if I'm missing, don't hesitate telling me. ><

I was wondering, would there happen to be one more spot open in the roleplay? I'm semi-finished with my profile already, and actually forgot to ask if it was even open, hehe. If not, it's all good, but know that I'll be watching over! It sounds promising :3

(Also, if the answer's no, that semi-finished profile won't go to naught, because I'll do anything for a bit of practice. x3)

Years
    I'd like to see your SU =) I might make an exception, considering I randomly filled the final spot with an NPC because I didn't think anyone else would join.

Years
    pokemon capture log (ill put everything here):

species: poliwag
    lvl: 5
    moveset: watersport,bubble
    nature:adamant

Last edited:
    Years
    Thanks for that info, but uh...nature and gender please? XD And for future reference, only put posts in the IC thread, please.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2010
    I'd like to see your SU =) I might make an exception, considering I randomly filled the final spot with an NPC because I didn't think anyone else would join.

Haha! Thanks so much, Frostbite. I'm already excited!

Also, on that note; why wouldn't anyone else join? From what I can see, it's only been a few days, amirite? And it's not often you find such a serious GM (Game Master, right?) and a nice and organized RP like this! What I like is how you comment to each of the posts- it shows that you're active, which is a definite PLUS, and that you're actually READING OVER THE POSTS! Props to you, man. : D

EDIT EDIT EDIIIIIT: Grhhjrgrn. Gotta log for now. I'll be sure to post it first thing tomorrow. ^^ See you!

Years
    Haha, well it's been going on for quite a bit, I thought XD But I dunno. And I've seen quite a few people comment on every post here, but glad you picked mine, haha. I'll look forward to it tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2010
    Sorry about the delay! ><

Frostbite[FONT=Mangal said:
    कर्म
    Frostbite[FONT=Mangal said:
    ;5658495]Haha, well it's been going on for quite a bit, I thought XD But I dunno. And I've seen quite a few people comment on every post here, but glad you picked mine, haha. I'll look forward to it tomorrow.

Oh, goodness, I guess I wasn't looking hard enough! To be honest, the other text RP forums I've been to were a bit... geh. Anywho, profile, go go go~

~~~

Name: Miss Caroline "Addie" Addison

Appearance: (Note: I can't quite post images yet, so for a reference picture, check out my avatar! Sprited by yours truly)

A bubbly youth with a lithe standing at a sizable 5"8', Caroline's fun-loving personality is spoken by her equally exciting and colorful wardrobe. We start at the top with her shiny ebony hair, her pride. Wavy black locks of hair run down past her hips, curling inwards just so slightly at the ends, bangs parted cleanly with a yellow Butterfree hairclip. Topping off that is a sporty teal ball-hat with a white trim purchased at the Pokeathalon Dome. Her skin was a fair peach color, complimenting her gleaming blue eyes. Addie's head was small and heart-shaped, gathering nicely at her chin. Usually, a light layer of makeup dots her cheeks in a rosy blush, matching nicely with her equally pink lips. Being the optimist, the smile on her face is picture-perfect- afterall, she'd had a lot of practice!

Clothing-wise, what Addison wears is designer and pricey and because of this, everything is more for show rather than for protection from the elements (and is in no way practical). Almost always, the lass will wear a teal short-sleeved tee underneath a white tunic. Big yellow buttons link the halves together. Slung across her shoulder is her mother's hand-made leather satchel, containing all sorts of supplies, be they potions, food, or drawings. A few handy weapons, such as throwing knives, smoke balls, and a flare gun, are kept in specific slots in the front for easy access. And just to keep the color scheme going on for this 'fashion princess', she wears a pair of loose fitting turqoise shortie-shorts. A belt links around her waist, hanging six loops perfect for holding Pokeballs (or, in this case, Tamer Balls) and her pouch of extra balls. No thanks to the attacks of several Pokemon, trails of bandage line her arms. This setup is light and movable, allowing easy movement. Semi-translucent white leggings reach up to her knees, fitting snugly with her (yet again) teal sneakers. Everything is always spotless and neat to fit Addie's standards.

Personality: A pure and honest girl, Addie's lovable nature is what shines out to all those she's met. From the roads or towns, people are enchanted by how absolutely PERFECT she is. Caring to a fault, she'll help out absolutely anyone in need of it. She's the bubbly in a soda (in which she's apparently addicted to), because she can lighten up any situation with her bright smile and humor. Her sharp thinking is essential to how she her success in battle. Things like envy, rage and greed will never exist because of how she thinks.

However, even past all this, Addie suffers from several major flaws. The lass, like all other accomplished Pokemon Trainers, can suffer through strokes of big ego through boastfulness. She's also brave, the kind of person to charge recklessly into a battlefield, only because she still stands by her childish and wild nature. She's also very loud and bold, often yelling and hollering even when the recipient is an inch away, which can either be good or bad depending on the situation. With these traits in mind, we can see she's obviously not prepared for war.

History: Caroline "Addie" Addison lived a leisurely life in the island metropolis of Sootopolis City with her loving family. She loved the beautiful mountains and the beautiful stars atop each peak. An adventurer at heart, Addie spent her time venturing and discovering the secrets of the volcano. She loved the fun and welcoming nature of the people in the city. She loved the cuisine, the culture. She learned to appreciate life around her. But the thing she loved the most; the water. Sootopolis City's waters were everything- a beautiful sight under the sun's light, a beach to relax and think, a meeting place to have fun and socialize. It was here where Addison lived among Pokemon of all sorts and grew to admire them.

At the age of 12, she met Wallace, the Contest Co-ordinator, Gym Leader, and soon-to-be League Champion of the Hoenn Region. She told him of her admiration for him, wishing to be just like him, one day. Seeing the spark in the girl's eyes, he gifted to her a Feebas, quite possibly the ugliest, dirtiest thing she'd ever seen. The little miss questioned his actions, although she got no answers in return. Taking what she recieved with grace, she accepted his descion and left on a ferry off the island with what little she had- Pokeballs, food, money, a change of clothes, and a PokeNav.

She and her Feebas arrived in Mossdeep City, where they met and battled other trainers and slowly became stronger. Eventually, she and another group of people ventured into the famous Shoal Cave, sent there by an elderly gentlemen who wanted to retrieve salt and shells. Here, she met all sorts of Pokemon and captured Spheal, her first officially captured Pokemon.

Addie, Feebas, and Spheal trained in the cave for a duration of time before challenging the twins of Mossdeep City, only to fail miserably to the psychic duo. They told her to not fret, and, seeing as she was a beginning trainer, adviced her to head to the city of Lilycove. At the city, she trained and met other Trainers, discussing battle strategies and learning how to care for Pokemon at the Pokemon Fan Club. She resided here for a deal of time, before one fateful event. Training at Route 121, she found spotted a man dressed in blue wearing a bandanna cruelly attacking the route with his Carvanha. Deciding it was the regal thing to do, she apprehended the villain with her two Pokemon, and in a lengthy battle, she won. It wouldn't be the last time she'd see one of these grunts.

Her journey took her to all sorts of places in the Hoenn region. When she'd arrived in Fortree Town, she battled Winona and recieved her first offical Pokemon League Gym Badge, the Feather Badge. Immediately after this, a flock of Swablu flew past her, a sign of luck and fortune. Steadily these victories increased, becoming one with her team. Throughout her joruney through the Hoenn Region, she met many others who shared her goals, and learned much. She also encountered countless grunts of both Aqua, and Magma, slowly learning their intents and cracking their secrets. She's creditted as one of the few people who helped stop these two (insane) groups from reshaping the world (although she never got to see any of the legendary Pokemon do their thing).
    [/FONT]
    Years past and Caroline had collected all the badges of the Hoenn region, showing a natural gift for battle with her Pokemon companions. It came time that the Ever Grande Battle Conference would take place, and, as tradition dictated, Addie ran the torch of Moltres' Flame, entering and surviving the preliminary round with her beloved Milotic. In the Qualifying Round, Caroline, her Sealeo and her Altaria barely slipped through the rounds of double battles that ensued; it was evident that, soon afterwards, she lost in the Final Rounds.
    However, she took heart, using this newfound determination to her advantage as she traversed directly east to the lands of Johto- however, something was on the news. "Schoolhouse Slaughtering"? Taking it lightly, the trainer pushed it away, collecting the badges with her team. It wasn't until she arrived at the port-town of Olivine City where all hell seemed to break loose and this once-small problem became an epidemic. Her Pokemon left her, her best-companions totally deserting her. However, Addie remained optimistic. As one of the defenders of the Hoenn region and Pokemon League spectacular, she was called to New Bark Town to attend a conference. However, this was no easy feat, as the paths were full of Pokemon ready for the ambush. Eventually, she had entered the windy town, but several days late and because of this, she had no input in the situation at hand. She accepted this, but secretly still knows there's hope. Her goal? To reunite Pokemon and human once more.

Starter "Hint": Slowpoke? Mayhaps Aipom, or Teddiursa? (inb4motherbear)

Former Team: (from order of capture) Milotic, Sealeo, Altaria, Grumpig, Chimecho, Ampharos

What's yummy?: Nothing like some sweet n' cinnamon-y pumpkin pie to go with the perfect Thanksgivings' feast!

~~~

I feel this was a bit rushed, and I didn't get things in my history the way I would like it to be. >< Oh, well. I hope it's good enough to get an approval! : D

Years
    Lass Caroline: You're in =) You can pick which one you capture in your first post, it doesn't matter to me. Go ahead and get started.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2010
    Whoo! Thank you so much, hehe. First RP on PokeCommunity! POST, AWAAAAY

EDIT: Yay, Slowpoke <3

(Still unable to post URLs, so I can't help you in picking the sprite. ><)
    Slowpoke (Pokey)
    Nature: Lax
    Level: 5
    Moves: Curse, Tackle, Yawn

Last edited:
    Years
    So I'd expect a new chapter sometime before Saturday. Maybe Friday or Thursday-ish >>; Depends on how I feel XD Oh, and Lass Caroline, Slowpoke learned growl.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2010
    Ooh, Growl! Wonder what I'll delete for when it learns Water Gun, like, two levels from now. I think it'll be plenty of a challenge to get him working, though. They don't do much but fish until they evolve, really. But, I have a question; did my Tamer Ball on Rattata work? Hopefully... But, if not, battle ensues! And I'll try to catch up with the rest of everyone in Cherrygrove ASAP. :D

Back