• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This Is War OOC

Years
    Oh fudge, my bad XD Wow, I'm either slow or I didn't notice >>; Probably distracted, come to think of it. Lemme just go fix that.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Ooh! A new chapter sounds great! I know its thursday-fridayish thing, but maybe thursday is your creative day? -_^

Years
    NOTE: Myrrhman will soon be kicked do to lack of activity. Last post: March 15th. Please get something up before April 12th otherwise I'll have to kick you, and I don't like doing that =(

Years
    Name: Josephine Harris

Appearance: Her hair resembles autumn leaves – bright red and sort of glossy. It is fairly long. Josephine's hair is cut very little at the back, to above her ears and the fringe is short. She is often seen with her hair in the classic pony-tail style. Her eye colour is hazel and her height is five foot eleven inches. She weighs 85 kilograms (or 187 lbs). Josephine could be described as slightly overweight, but not unfit.

Josephine normally wears her sky-blue miniskirt, with her bright red sleeveless top. She also has multitudes of other sleeveless tops, as well as three-quarter pants in her wardrobe. In addition to this, she wears either her grey, red or purple socks. For this RP, however, the socks she wears will be her grey ones. Her boots are brown.

To protect her eyes from the sun, Josephine wears a pair of black sunglasses.

Personality: Yes, Josephine Rosalea is impatient, but she's kind, caring and hyper as well. She is the sort of person who would willingly go out of their way to help another person, or even a Pokémon, who was in trouble. The redhead prefers to think problems through in a more detailed manner than her Pewter City-born friend, Rachel Savina, who is known for her impulsiveness. At the moment, however, Josephine has lost the majority of her hyperness and an air of seriousness floats around her.

History: When Josephine was nine, her fourteen-year-old sister — Tara — was killed in a supposed "accident", which was really an elaborate scheme initiated by her twelve-year-old brother, Ronan. She had been told by her sister's ghost that he would defect and, because of this, hated him permanently for the path of shadows he was determined to walk. Before that, and leading up to her graduation at the Trainers' Academy, she never made any friends except for Rachel Savina and Paul Johnson.

Josephine and Paul had in fact been polite to each other once. They fought, yes, but they still smiled at each other and expressed amusement. From the time when their Pokémon trainer test grades were revealed, that's when the arguments began. It got even more intense when Paul fell in love with Misty and Josephine for Prince Arthur Regan. It was not long after that that Paul died, taken from the world of the living by a lethal amount of arsenic.

Grieving for a short amount of time and then travelling to Sinnoh for six months gave Josephine, as well as the others, a different perspective on regional problems. Upon their return, they all had hardened hearts.

Starter: Pidgey or Caterpie.

Former team: Luxray, Sandslash, Pidgeot, Victreebel, Weavile and Dusknoir (See below for the team information).

Spoiler:

What's yummy? Pie is (though I'd much prefer custard!!!)

Years
    Okie dokie, I've given quite a few people enough time and I haven't seen anything.

Kicked:
    -Myrrhman
    -Ghasteon

If you have any issues with this, then VM/PM me. Legendarian Mistress, you're accepted. If you'd like, we can work something out so you can start with the most recent chapter.

Years
    Yup sure. I'll go edit in the moves and levels, then you can check it out. Oh, and please let me know the gender and nature of those three =) Oh, and do you want Caterpie to evolve into Metapod? Because it'll be level 9, sooooo XD

Years
    Caterpie = male. Nature = Anything to do with defence.
    Mareep = female. Nature = Jolly.
    Houndour = female. Nature = Anything to do with attack.

And yes, let Caterpie evolve.

Years
    Well, I mean you could post a battle with Stryker and say you've already done the first post. Or you could wait for the next chapter, your choice.

Back