• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THis Me

Drone94

Squirtle Rules!!!
Years
  • My name is luigi jesus duran i live in ontario californi i have been in da pokemon game since red and blue have watched all the movies 2 so yea dats it

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen today
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx my real name is Kristen some of my favorite pokemon are Dialga, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latias and Latios if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi and welcome to PC, Drone94!

Always good to see an old fan.

Have a wild time here!

Years
  • Welcome Drone94, my name is David1228 and I would love to say that there's many people here in P.C. that been fans from the Pokemon Red version and Pokemon Blue version era. I would love to see about 100,000 members here that are fans from that Pokemon era.

Drone94

Squirtle Rules!!!
    Years
  • Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx my real name is Kristen some of my favorite pokemon are Dialga, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latias and Latios if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.
    Yea I we can be friends nice Pokemon's their

Hello Im Diglett 032 I love pokemon too.

Was sup dude so is Diglett your favorite becasue it's a cool Pokemon also

Welcome to PC. I'm Jirachification. My real name is James. I hope you enjoy yourself here. I know I do! ;)

Thanks,also is that a hack your working on??

Welcome to PC. I'm Jirachification. My real name is James. I hope you enjoy yourself here. I know I do! ;)

Thanks,also is that a hack your working on??

Last edited:
    Back