• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That?

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
    Althoughh I like paul, Gary is cooler because he's actually nice to his pokemon. Paul has a good idea in that you should catch GOOD pokemon, not just the ones that come along, but to be honest, he's a b^*!@&#. So Gary FTW!

Dawn or Misty?

Years
    Misty. Dawn's just too whiny.

Hmm...
    Carole Boston Weatherford, the children's book author who called Jynx a racist stereotype and got its color changed from Black to purple, or
    Alex Silverman and Andrew Imber, two nine-year-old boys who sued Nintendo because the Pokemon TCG caused them gambling problems?

Years
    Dialga. Just because it's a quadruped.

Let's continue with some more of the anti-pokemon extremists, shall we?

Mark Juvera, the pastor who, in order to prove that pokemon was evil, burned pokemon trading cards with a blowtorch and stuck a 30-inch sword through a Pikachu plushie while 80-odd kids chanted "Burn it!" and "Chop it up!"

or

David Tate, who started a cult of religious leaders that believe pokemon is evil and actually made a game called "Christian Power Cards" which he wanted to lose pokemon's popularity and run the pokemon enterprise to the ground (incidentally, the game was like pokemon but it had over 100 Bible characters; any bad characters had such poor stats that they could never win, and Jesus was left out of the game because he would always win)

Furanty

神の右手
    Years
    Mark Juvera, he's more a freak.

Uri Geller, who pressed charges against Nintendo, because of Kadabra's japanese Name: Yuri Gela, which is a misspelling of his name,

or

The one, who let Gamefreak change Jynx sprite color from black to purple.

Years
    Myra Uchiha said:
    And then wasn't there that one guy that claimed the Nazi swastica or however it's spelled was on one of the cards?
    Yes, it was supposedly a manji symbol. If I recall correctly, they were the Japanese versions of Golbat and Ditto cards. He made Nintendo promise that they wouldn't release those cards into America, but Nintendo wasn't planning to do that anyway for some reason.

Anyway, R/S Contests; there's a better move variety and not as much luck involved.

Let's go into soundtracks now:
    "Polkamon" by Weird Al featured in the Pokemon 2000 soundtrack,
    or Billy Crawford's rendition of the Pokemon theme in the soundtrack to the first movie?

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    GREAT POST!!
    pokemon, love ... & all others....

ahh...,
    capture or release.....(in boxes)

Furanty

神の右手
    Years
    Gallade
    It's strong and useful

Scyther or Scizor? I know, Scizor is the evolution of Scyther, but both are more balanced than all other evolutions.

Years
    Toughie, overall I'd say RBY. It has more of a nostalgic feel for me, even more so than GSC.

Hmm...
    The silly rumor that Eagun of Pokemon Colosseum is really Ash Ketchum in later years, or the silly rumor that Giovanni is Ash's father?

Back