• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Ugh. Despite me disliking both of them, the Colosseum rumor.

Politoed or Poliwrath?

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Glitch city. - Wow that place is weird. Deleted my game once lol

The mew glitch RB or the duplicate in GS

Years
    Duplication. Though the Mew Glitch was very useful, duplicating any item or pokemon is even more useful.

Back into lawsuits...
    Yuri Gera, the psychic who sued Nintendo claiming that Kadabra (whose Japanese name is Yungera) was an unauthorized version of himself, and furthermore that the star on Kadabra's forehead and lightning bolts on its belly were anti-Semitic, making Yuri Gera look bad

or

the two parents who set up a website called Pokemon Kills after their son choked to death on one of Burger King's plastic pokeballs (causing Burger King to immediately stop selling the pokeballs and recalling them for various other Burger King food items)

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    "Yuri Gera, the psychic who sued Nintendo claiming that Kadabra (whose Japanese name is Yungera) was an unauthorized version of himself, and furthermore that the star on Kadabra's forehead and lightning bolts on its belly were anti-Semitic, making Yuri Gera look bad"
    (i don't like pokemon bloodshed...)

premier ball or dusk ball?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Just because I dislike AdvanceShipping, Lucia.

Froslass or Glalie? (might've asked this one before)

Back