• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This Place Is Amazin!

NewMew

Sephiroth
    Years
    Hi! my name is Juke and i am proud to be here!

I have loved pokemon Games since i was 10 and have completed them all over and over again just for fun. I wish you all a happy 20/02/07 and hope i can get to know this place a little better. :)

NewMew

Sephiroth
    Years
    if i could mark this forum on a scale of 1 - 10 i would mark it 8 what about you?

NewMew

Sephiroth
    Years
    How long ago did you start then man? i have been completing them for 8 years and know quite alot about them (not trying being big headed) :) .

DragonMaster#1

Bow, foolish mortals!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2007
    I would rate it 7/10. It's not the best site, but it's definitely not the worst.

NewMew

Sephiroth
    Years
    I have had no reason to mark it down you can even change the way the forum looks (Now Thats Cool!)

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    I would rate it 7/10. It's not the best site, but it's definitely not the worst.

DragonMaster#1, please do not reply to welcome threads more than once, unless you are the thread creator.
    Reading the rules of the forums would have informed you about it.

Welcome to the forums, NewMew. :D
    Enjoy your stay, have fun posting, and be sure to have a look at the rules. :)

The Wolf

Poochy & Mighty Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    Hello and welcome to the Community! Have fun!

NewMew

Sephiroth
    Years
    If anyone wants to be freinds with me go adhead and PM me i dont say no to anyone! You can be alien and i wouldnt care! LOL :)

Back