• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen this sound worth it?

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    i traded yesterday at school, and i'm very satisfied =) its way more fun playing pokemon leaf green on a sp rather than on my computer and the other games i got are really fun too =)

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    oops, i guess i fergot to mention that i gave him smash bros. 2 with the gamecube, sorry

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    i used to but i solded them before the trade, i still have 1 or 2 left including double dash

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    Spartan06 said:
    wow, this guy really wants my gamecube so he raised his offer to: gba sp, pokemon leaf green, pokemon ruby, yu-gi-oh(newest one), megaman battle network3 and 30 dollars for my game cube, plugs and 2 controllers.. i guess it's obviously worth it now.. i think..

you didn't read my other post..

Back