• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Those " I hate you game ! " DPPt Moments...

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
  • That's why I would trade such a Pokemon to a friend before restarting... We live in an age of Wi-fi trades and battles, people! It's not as hard as it was 10, even 5 years ago, when we still were bound by link cables.

Ah yes, the full restore. Great when you have something with ridiculous amounts of HP (i.e. Chansey).

My suggestion is only to battle trainer Pokemon like those into the yellow, and then finish with a really strong attack. Or you could play the waiting game and let them completely heal twice before you finish them off.

Whenever I see that one, I always think, "someone forgot to design an evolution for that thing. Just look at it, its stats are so pitiful it has no potential at all. I'd like to see what this thing mutates into. But it doesn't... :(".

but come on, all of us are a little cooky and always wanna make the trainers (especially for myself, the gym trainers and the rivals) suffer when we beat´em with a ridiculous attack like tacke or rock smash =p; but sometimes the coin spin bad to us jeje...

Those " I hate you game ! " DPPt Moments... Those " I hate you game ! " DPPt Moments... Those " I hate you game ! " DPPt Moments... Those " I hate you game ! " DPPt Moments... Those " I hate you game ! " DPPt Moments... Those " I hate you game ! " DPPt Moments...

please help me hatch them, i´ll repay the favor...

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • Game died right after I caught Giritina with an Ultra Ball.
    Didn't get the chance to save, It died as soon as it said I caught Giritina and I couldn't find my charger.

Poke'Girl

The up and coming
    Years
  • once i dropped my DS and I had finally beate the Elite four, I was being congratulated... and the game got messed up and froze. I swear to god.

once i had a scratched screen on my DS... and i didn't have a stylus so i was using a really old, not sharp eye glass screw driver... i got angry, scratched up the screen even more to the point where it was completely unusable... and thats why i got the new DS lite [well it was new at that point]

and finally... once i had found a shiny ralts... and of course. i put my DS down cause it was charging to go get a soda ffor 30 seconds... and my half brother who is 3 came along and took out the card.
    I SWEAR I ALMOST PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE!
    i yelled at him though
    lmao

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2009
    Cathing F***ing Regigigas -_-

it took me 3 days -_- i just would go it the pokéball
    i already used my masterball

Fishstickles

Lalala
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    When I'm playing pokemanz & I put my DS down to go get a drink or a bite to eat & I come back to find my little brother/sister playing DS with a completely different game in it O_O
    I go craaaaaaazy, and yell at them loads, but they still do it. Often.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Ugh Poke'Girl and Fishstickles, I feel sorry for you. That's why you should have somewhere to put your DSes so that none of your little brothers or sisters can come and mess it up.

When I last nearly screamed at my DS?

- Trying to catch Cress, but failing
    - Regigigas. End of story. I threw OVER 9000 dusk balls and ultra balls at it, and ended up catching it in a Poke Ball. >_____<
    - The fact that Shaymin doesen't learn Seed Flare before Lv.100 is annoying too. THANK GOD THIS ISN'T RSE! If we had no secret bases in RSE it would take forever and a bit more time to train a pokemon to lv.100..
    - Whenever I see a Bastiodon. That thing is USELESS without a Focus Sash attached. Srsly.

Years
  • I was checking Honey Trees for a Munchlax. I was trying to fill up my Pokedex. Checking all of the trees daily had become part of my routine. I went to the Valley Windworks, and I found a Munchlax. I was happy. I had my Scizor use False Swipe, then opened my Bag, clicked on Poke Balls, and...

I was out of Balls.

Slo

Rival Slo appeared!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    I was fighting the 8th gym leader and we both had one pokemon left. Mine was lvl 58 and his was 46. I attack, almost OHKO and then get thunderwaved. I get parahax for 3 turns and lose.

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    I just got haxed to death by a Donphan in the Battle Factory :( His quick claw activated three times in a row, killing two of my pokemon, then he got a crit earthquake and took out the last one. I nearly screamed.

PhantomDraco

Take what you can...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2010
    I was trying to get to Palmer for he first time in the Battle Tower. It was late at night, so I was tired, and halfway through the 18th or so battle I turned the DS off to get some rest. Guess who just got disqualified?

minixfact

Giratina all the way
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    raichu is awesome-----just evolve it to monferno and use mach punch

when i battling a gym leader or and e4 or whatever and i dont use a potion because i know ill have a lil hp left text turn to kill them then they get a critical --.--

Hetalia Canadia

Ivan Braginski
    Years
  • Whenever my pokemon misses, especially if it's several times in a row. It really started getting bad with my Darkrai and his Hypnosis move. I later replaced it with Dark Void, which is much better and has a higher accuracy. However, recently, my Garchomp doesn't like using the move Dragon Rush. He misses every other time. :|

Also, caves. Zubats and Geodudes never go away. It's not nearly as bad when I actually remembered to buy repels.

NairbX

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Well once in my sisters game i found a shiyn murkrow but lucky for me it was in the double battle with your partner. i koed chansey and got murkrow down to red

then ran out of balls (yes go ahead and laugh). i was so pissed.

and also every time i get put to sleep, paralyzes, confused, or miss

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • When I figured out friggin' Palmer and his @$£€£@ Milotic appearantly are psychic. First time I got to him, my Metagross was holding a Shell Bell. That time, he just put me to sleep and continued to put my entire team to sleep (WHY IS THERE NO SLEEP CLAUSE IN BATTLE TOWER GRAHHH). The next time I came to him, my Metagross was holding a Chesto Berry. This time, he just kept using Surf.

Stupid game.

Back