• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Those " I hate you game ! " DPPt Moments...

Captain Charizard

Charizard Trainer
    Years
    When I lost (I swear I am not joking. I counted.) 40 times to candice just because of crit. hits, freezing, misses when I need to hit, and last but not least... I get so excited/distracted that I press the wrong move/item at the wrong time...... I even had a time where I ran out of my last 5 Dusk balls on a lvl10-20 (don't remember) MAGIKARP! Ever since then I called him/her/IT Magikrap! I switched the r and the a.
    *Cough*Magikrapsucks*Cough*

Last edited:

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Well, not only do I frekin' hate Cheryl's outfit, but, the first ever playthrough of Platinum, I chose to go with Cheryl, and whoopdy doo, SHINY DUSTOX... Frekin' Chansey...Frekin' Cheryl... (My Avatar was the start to a mass bloody killing spree of Chansey and Green Hippie Girl) I HATE THEM STILL TO THIS DAY.... Egg bomb...such a way to be KOed. (I knew I should've assisnated her Chansey when I had the CHANCE!!!) ... I need sleep.

I ALSO HAVE A DISTINCT LOATHING FOR ZUBAT

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2017
    Oh, boy! I'm going to have fun with this thread! And I'll probably be coming back multiple times.
    -Hurts self in confusion.
    -Misses multiple times in a row without accuracy loss or opponent's evasion boost.
    -When an opponent uses Protect multiple times in a row.
    /\
    l l
    O\ /O
    /\/\/\
    -The rediculousness of Steel and Dragon Types.
    I'm sure I'll think of more...

Another one: When I use the Black Flute and, literally, the next possible move I could have made lands me in a battle.- -;

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Plenty of things to say here, lol.

~ When my Level 100 Articuno uses accuracy-boosting moves as much as possible and then fails to even land one Sheer Cold on the opponent.

~ When my game freezes right in the middle of almost getting one of my pokemon to Level 100

~ When I fail to realize that theres a shiny pokemon right in front of me and SHUT MY GAME OFF because I accidentily think my game is hacked xD I was, like, very stupid when I did this. Thing is, It was a shiny Dialga I was getting. I save over and over and finally get it, and then I shut my game off for something retarded -dies- ah well, it happens... right? xP

~ When my Level 100 Starly fails to defeat a MAGIKARP

~ When I go to capture more Starly for my collection of level 100 Starly and forget that I have no Pokeballs. At all.

~ When I go into the Elite Four when all of my pokemon barely have any health by accident.

~ When im stupid enough not to realize that I accidentily put a Water Type Pokemon in my Flying/Fire type PC Box. I hate sorting things out wrong xD

And plenty more. I think im the master when it comes to doing idiotic things like shutting off the game when theres a shiny Dialga right in front of me xP

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    5 times in a row im at Cynthia, just 1 hit ko all her pokemon, at garchomp. Miss 5 times on a 90% accurate move

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    So the only reason why I really catch legends is just to fill my Pokedex. So I'm at Heatran, and I came into Stark Mountain with about 80 Ultra Balls. I get it down to ~1HP, put it to sleep, and...run out of Pokeballs. I wanted to destroy my game right there.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    When I have 3 pokemon with bite, tanked with pots and I still can't beat Fatinita.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    When I realized I had a shiny bulbasaur from the gts, then see it's summary says something like: "Found on route 110"

Also a couple days ago after I had fully EV trained my Blissey, I was about to be done for the night, but for some reason I had decided to check the summary on all my party pokes. So it turns out 3 of them have teh pokerus! But wait what's this, that little face doesn't mean they have it, but that they HAD it?!!?! But wait, there's also no infected pokemon in my boxes?!?!?!!? ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Fighting Cyrus' Crobat in Pearl during my Hoppip Only Run.
    I swear, I had to stall him for like, half an hour.
    And it was really annoying in the failed attempts where I'd stalled him for 20 minutes, only for him to have gotten a crit with poison fang.

Haruka of Hoenn

Rolling writer
    Years
    A shiny Graveler appears in Victory Road. I have pokeballs, and everything. I try to weaken it slightly to make it easier to catch, but... it's a critical hit :D My Lucario rests in my 'JAIL' PC box to this day.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    When I breeze past the E4 in platinum with no problem, and then Cynthia's Garchomp decimates all 6 of my lvl 50-60 team. Not one of them can survive an earthquake. Or dragon rush, in Giratina's case.

Last edited:

Brendonwii

Gooby pls
    Years
    Every single time my pokemon hurts itself in confusion or misses. :/
    God i hate it when that happens.
    Once the other pokemon on the elite 4 had 1 hp left and i had all my pokes whipped out besides 1 and it was confused and i tried to attack the other pokemon 4 times and didn't work and my pokemon fainted and I was like WTF you stupid piece of crap!!!!

Years
    ugh i gotta tell ya if i get hurt by confusion i start screaming at the top of my lungs i cant imagine what would happen if the battery ran out after i did something really REALLY hard

I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    When i completed my pokedex and Prof.Oak didnt give me my national dex!
    And when i encountered a shiny giratina i finally got it to be on the thin line and then it used struggle THEN FAINTED!...I was crying inside

Years
    When the AI in these games are complete cheaters. They get way higher accuracy on their moves than you do! And they know your team when you're going into the Battle Tower/Frontier. It really seems like they all get twice the accuracy you get, especially with those 30% OHKOs and side effects.

Back