• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Those major, tiny features

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    The display of the current weather in-battle is nice, and that the Day-Care man calls you loudly when the egg is made :D

Lumière

Harmony
    Years
    I don't know if it's the fact that I haven't gotten further enough to where the pokedex is updated or something but I noticed that the height and weight comparison isn't there. I always liked comparing how big the pokemon was to the trainer since it helped imagine the pokemon's actual size. Is it me or is it just not there in this game?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    The feature that previews the next route
    Those major, tiny features

The small things in life can make a person happy :D

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I've read on Siliconera that not all trainers are "aggressive".
    i.e. Some trainers will not challenge you to a battle for simply walking in their line of sight.

Years
    Guaranteed wild captures? I hadn't heard of this, but I've had it happen a few times. The first was when I'd missed on the first try after it rocked three times. Then it worked without rocking at all. I thought that maybe they'd changed the rules for capture and that since I'd already gotten three rocks those were somehow taken into account on my next try. In any case, it was a fun surprise.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    The guaranteed wild captures are very helpful because they're useful especially when you're up against a legendary Pokemon, though the odds are still low.

Back