• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Those TRU Generations Promos

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I've discovered that Toys R Us Canada and Toys R Us America have different release schedules for the cards. In order to unify the information as much as possible and determine what is coming when in that set, does anyone have information (on either side of the border) that can be added to this?

So far, I know of the following (also, 83 is the official count NOT including the Radiant Collection):

Pikachu (26/83) - Fenruary 27 (both US and Canada)
    Magikarp (22/83) - February 27 (US only)
    Tangela (8/83) - March 19 (Canada only)
    Clefairy (50/83) - April 2 (US only)
    Meowth (53/83) - April 2 (US only)

There are three not known, assuming all eight on both sides are identical in the free promotional set, which are all stamped with a Toys R Us logo and are holographic versions of the regular eight cards in the set. Would like to find out anything that anyone knows on either side of the border involving these promotions. This is, believe it or not, the first set I'm going for, and Mew's mythical collection was my first TCG purchase. Celebi and Charizard-EX are on my radar.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I thought I saw some news on this on either Reddit or Bulbapedia earlier today, but now I can't find it...

They're doing this in the USA, too? I thought it was Canada-only?
    They are. Magikarp is already out there, in fact. Pikachu was the only one at both sets of stores.

Back