• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Threats of the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    OOC:Fine then...

IC:After defeat all the bandit in onw wave of his scythe, Kira warned Bad and Shoma,"We better go to Tsudat now, least it's winter this term, so I gonna catch up with those she now, ta-dah!" Took out a wood made skate board and dash to Tsudat in 2 hours, Kira ask everyone if they saw two people travelling togather in fast speed but was in vain,"Damn, those two said that they would wait for us...but I don't see anyone!!" Checked the inn and shops but again is in vain, when he saw those two at the central,"Oh, should have guessed that they're at the central of Tsudat..."

Years
  • "Okay. I'm sorry for bothering you," Aiyana said sadly. "I guess no one knows of the army coming. Well. It's up to us to stop the army then. We have to save Tsudet. But we just don't know--" She was interrupted when she was knocked over by Kira, speeding on a poorly-made skateboard. "Hi Kira. We can't seem to find anyone that knows about the war. I'm a little worried that these townspeople might be oblivious to everything I'm saying. Chrono and I have been asking everywhere. We still need to get ready for our fight with the army, but none of us know what to do yet."

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • OOC: (to Ai-chan) Huh? One post you were running along, the next talking to people? What's going on? You didn't even say you stopped... Also, Chrono wasn't asking anyone anything...

Years
  • OOC: Apparently, XxGrezxX is mixing everything up. I was running through the trees leaving you all behind in the clearing one post and by my next one, he's saying you and I are at Tsudet. I think it was b/c of our last few posts. After you posted, XxGrezxX must've thought you were with me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    OOC:Your said Aikara should be at Tsudat by midnight right, well, I said the "next morning" so it's obvious that you arrive at Tsudat, while Pokefan89 messed me up by chasing after Aikara....btw, just call me Grez <_<

IC:"Maybe the mayor in this town know??And shouldn't we wait for Gab and Shoma??" Look around the town and the far distanced forest,"Since its like this...maybe we should just tell one of the townfolks our locations to them, we got no time to waste and who knows if the Army would come here before them??" Kira went to the inn and told the innkeeper their whereabouts and to tell him to inform those two when they're at Tsudat,few seconds later Kira cameout from the inn,"So.....anyone knows where does the mayor in this town lives?Because I just came here thus do not even know where is the toilet"

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • OOC: Chrono would have actually arrived before Ai-chan. But anyway, he'd fall asleep as soon as he got there. But, just ignore me until you get to noon... Also, wait for those two...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Well, if NessStar decides to continue this roleplay with Grez, then I'll keep it open, but if everyone decides to leave, then I'll close it up, because roleplaying with yourself leaves very little point.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    OOC:Okay, Okay, because mostly(2nd to 3rd) of the replies was done by my little brother(Those dates is when I go to perform for my concert and just returned today) so I got no idea about it, so at least what you all going to start from??(After the journey together to Tsudat)
    EDIT:Think I should quit it, since I don't have time for role playing(Have other concert next week) so you can/may cancel my name and just continue to where you all left

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back