• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Three Inches of Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn-Br33der

Consistent Trader;D
Years
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pkmn-Br33der
    Well for your torkoal, i will trade it for my steelix lvl 100 415 def and moveset is stealth rock, toxic, double edge, roar and his ability is rock head..
    For you r eevee, do u want something big for it? I already have one i just want the move yawn lol.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • I am in 4th Gen....sorry.
    VM me tomorrow to see if I had a mew on my 4th gen game okay?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pkmn-Br33der
    Well for your torkoal, i will trade it for my steelix lvl 100 415 def and moveset is stealth rock, toxic, double edge, roar and his ability is rock head..
    For you r eevee, do u want something big for it? I already have one i just want the move yawn lol.
    If you have a dialga and palkia, I will trade the torkoal and the eevee with yawn (or umbreon) to you. How does that sound?

Last edited:

TY

I´m very interested in your shiny litwick. i offer an virizion lv 44 for it

johnny18

Years
  • Sadly, i dont, do you want anything else, i traded my shiny palkia and dialga to my gf lol.. Can we still trade?
    For the items and move tutor, yes.
    For the pokemons, I will think about it and tell you later okay?

well do you want an zoroark???
    I also have a Zoroark already.....Is there anything else?

Last edited:

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • Hey Johnny, may I have your FC for when I get to a Wifi hotspot? I'll need to register you and find out my FC and I'll give it to you. Then we'll carry out our trade on Saturday 2:00 pm your time, 5:00 pm my time.

:)

johnny18

Years
  • Hey Johnny, may I have your FC for when I get to a Wifi hotspot? I'll need to register you and find out my FC and I'll give it to you. Then we'll carry out our trade on Saturday 2:00 pm your time, 5:00 pm my time.

:)
    Here is my HG FC
    HG FC: 3395 - 5740 - 9070
    I'm sorry. I was busy trying to update my thread at the moment.

TY

I also have a Zoroark already.....Is there anything else?

I do have Altaria, Coballion, Terrakion, volcarona, Zweilous, larvesta, mandibuzz, braivary, gothitelle, Serperior, Emboar, Scrafty, Scollipede, Lilligant, Simipour, Archeops and Octillery to get started with the pokemons i have.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • Three Inches of Heaven

OT: Adam l ID: 57909
    Hasty l Iron Fist
    IVs: 31/31/31/8/31/31
    EVs: 252 Atk/252 HP
    Moves: Dragon Dance l Crunch l Thunder Fang l Rock Slide

(can you get him 1 or 2 punching moves instead of thunder fang and rock slide?)

Three Inches of Heaven

OT: Mat l ID: 30160
    Modest l Solar Power (DW)
    IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
    EVs: 252 Sp.Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
    Moves: Flamethrower l HP Electric l Solarbeam l Heat Wave

Three Inches of Heaven

OT: Mat l ID: 30160
    Modest l Chlorophyll (DW)
    IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30
    EVs: 252 Sp.Atk/220 Spe/4 Sp.Def/32 HP
    Moves: Sludge Bomb l HP Fire l Growth l Energy Ball

Three Inches of Heaven

OT: Jake ID: 35049 (shiny)
    Timid Nature/Pressure
    IVs: 30/15/30/31/31/31
    EVs: 192 HP/ 66 Def/ 252 Spe
    Moves: Thunderbolt/ Roost/ Substitute/ HP Ice

Three Inches of Heaven

OT: AvZLorD ID: 61556 (shiny)
    Timid Nature/ Clear Body
    IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
    EVs: 6 HP/ 252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Spe
    Moves: Toxic Spikes/ HP Electric/ Hydro Pump/ Ice Beam

Three Inches of Heaven

OT: Mat ID: 48509 (Shiny)
    Impish/ Keen Eye
    IVs: Flawless
    EVs: 252 HP/ 255 Def/ 3 Spe
    Moves: Spikes/Whirlwind/Roost/Brave Bird
    Three Inches of Heaven

OT: AnZLord ID: 32685 (Shiny)
    Jolly/Pressure
    IVs: Flawless
    EVs: 252 Spe/ 60 HP/ 198 Atk
    Moves: Metal Claw/Ice Punch/Night Slash/Fake Out

Cmt for these please. I updated with 12 new pokes.

johnny18

Years
  • I do have Altaria, Coballion, Terrakion, volcarona, Zweilous, larvesta, mandibuzz, braivary, gothitelle, Serperior, Emboar, Scrafty, Scollipede, Lilligant, Simipour, Archeops and Octillery to get started with the pokemons i have.
    How about the two guys here
    Coballion, Terrakion

@K-van: I will check your thread later and let you know ASAP.

johnny18

Years
  • How about the two guys here
    Coballion, Terrakion

is that possible to trade 2 for 1???

Well, you can either choose another pokemon from my thread or pick one of them to trade it to me ^_^

Could I get info on those Pokemon yet please?
    ANA Flying Pikachu
    OT: ANA l Date: 7/18/2011 l Nature: Quite l Characteristic: Quick Tempered l HP: 102

Korean Ash's Pikachu
    OT: 캐릭터페어 l Date: 4/17/2011 l Nature: Brave l Characteristic: Somewhat of a Clown l HP: 66

Sing Pikachu
    OT: ELT l Date: 7/30/2011 l Nature: Timid l Characteristic: Mischievous l HP: 70

Korean Station Zoroark
    OT: 방송국 l Date: 6/26/2011 l Nature: Quirky l Characteristic: Quick Tempered l HP: 130

Character Fair Pikachu
    OT: 캐릭터페어 l Date: 7/26/2011 l Nature: Brave l Characteristic: Somewhat of a Clown l HP: 66

Character Fair Shaymin
    OT: 캐릭터페어 l Date: 7/26/2011 l Nature: Mild l Characteristic: Likes to Run l HP: 160

Nagashima Spa Land Axew
    OT: サーチャー l Date: 3/19/2011 l Nature: Mild l Characteristic: Likes to relax l HP: 31

Last edited:

Lady Snowblood

Event collector~
    Years
  • Thanks for the info. ^^

I'm interested in this. CMT for what you'd like in return? It should be near the top of trade forum.

Nagashima Spa Land Axew
    OT: サーチャー l Date: 3/19/2011 l Nature: Mild l Characteristic: Likes to relax l HP: 31

Sorry to say, but your ELT Singing Pikachu, is hacked. The Singing Pikachu with that OT isn't released until the 28th of August. The Korean Ash's Pikachu, the nature is wrong, and the Station Zoroark has an iffy date. So those are most likely hacked also.

johnny18

Years
  • Thanks for the info. ^^

I'm interested in this. CMT for what you'd like in return? It should be near the top of trade forum.

Nagashima Spa Land Axew
    OT: サーチャーl Date: 3/19/2011 l Nature: Mild l Characteristic: Likes to relax l HP: 31

Sorry to say, but your ELT Singing Pikachu, is hacked. The Singing Pikachu with that OT isn't released until the 28th of August. The Korean Ash's Pikachu, the nature is wrong, and the Station Zoroark has an iffy date. So those are most likely hacked also.

I do not really care about the dates since I can change the day I like in my DS anyway. About the korean Ash's Pikachu, I am not really sure since I hack check it and it passes. oh, and for the Axew, can I get a Korean Goon Scizor if you have one please? That is the only thing I want.

EDIT: Never mind about Korean Ash's Pikachu. I think I does not have one. They both are Character Fair Pikachus. My bad ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Would you be able to make a Nasty Plot/Seed Bomb Seedot for me?

I can offer you a Morning Sun Larvesta.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back