• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Umbreon Eyes

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
  • Yeah, we have to feel the torture all over. *prepares a handkerchief*

Can I have some of the popcorn too? XD

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Of course. *dumps truckload on Pika-Mew* Enjoy, Keheh. n_n

Well, I haven't noticed any spelling errors or any of that other stuff (probly because I suck at spelling), so, I leave a review until later, Spoon. Keheh!!

Years
  • Oh, gosh. That is NOT you Rin. Ya know, I thought the new username was Rin-Ran. So I will now call you Ran.
    Good chapter Rin....Ran. :)
    I like how it started. Yes, maybe, betwen Clappyseel and Dark_espeon, we will succeed in re-naming this thread, 'The Popcorn and Butter Wars'. I re-read TEE the other day, you know. A sign, it must have been. I know it, I could feel it late at night as I read, "NOOO MOONLIGHT!"
    And going over MM2's report on "People going insane and..... 'An NHL player refused to go onto the field today. The only clue about "WHY?" is that he keeps saying 'No', and 'Moonlight', repeatedly, even thoguh its daytime.'
    ROFLLOL!

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Yay, POPCORN! *starts eating*

I don't see any errors. I suck at speling too(did I spel that right?). Great job so far, Rin/Spoon/Greatest writer in the galaxy. :)

Cyndaquil201

I'm ten and proud
    Years
  • o0;
    =is tempted to start chanting "More! More! More!"=
    This story PWNS. I only saw one mistake. Other than that, go get this published. :D

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • She might run into copyright problems with Nintendo. What else is knew? XD. I'm all for it.

~Mars~

Kurama obsessed as usuall
    Years
  • Hey ya know she is writing a story to get published! How I know that you will never know mwahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh and by the way my butter!!*grabs butter and stuffs back in vault!* askme first give key to your store I get butter for you!*brings out borrowed ginormous mallet and takes up gaurd position!*

Ya know there really isn't butter wars without Deoxys55. Does anyone know where that butter theif is?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Wish I did. Can I have some butter? PWEEAASSEE?? *puppy dog eyes*

You're getting published, Spoon? WOOT! Look out, J.K. Rowling. There's a new author in town. ^__^ Good luck, Spoon-rin. And best wishes.

Last edited:

Rin-Rin

RUG HEADS! :3
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't come here in a while. I was slacking off -_-
    Thanks for the compliments! ^^

Chapter VII
    The First Night

The cage rattled and the wind whistled through the bars. I heard the loud whirring of a helicopter's pillar cutting through the air continuously. Through all the noise, I still cried her name out loud and clear, splitting all the obnoxious noises in half.

"Sunlight! Sunlight! Sunlight!"

My voice ran hoarse and I started to calm down even though my blood boiled with rage. I tried maintaining my balance as the cage swung viciously through the sky. I watched as the sun began to peek it's head from under behind the hill. Will she notice I'm gone?

"Sunlight! I cried once again, much more pitiful than I ever felt. My bones were shivering and I felt a surge of fear run through me. My vision became blurry and I felt wetness spread on my face. I gained bruises from being thrashed around in that wretched cage. I begun not to care. A sudden thrust from the whirring helicopter sent me into the bars so hard that I leaned over and coughed up a bit of red substance. Blood...

"S-s...sun...light..." I wept. Tears rolled down my face and I shook my head continuously as I rolled around the cage pitifully. I didn't keep my promise...I couldn't protect her...I broke it...

"Sunlight..." I cried through my tears. I felt the thin saliva in my mouth from the tears that dribbled down. My ears, although battered, perked up at the slightest noise.

"Moonlight!"

I looked down, I eyes widening. I heard my name screamed across the skies over and over, more defined and hoarse each time. I cried out her name once I saw her dashing, pink body under me.

"SUNLIGHT!" My lungs creaked as I howled it across to her. The forest blocked my view and she was gone...

I resignedly put my head to the bars and laid my paws out. I felt the cold blood go down my cheek. My head became dizzy and my vision blurry...

"Sunlight..."

So...so sad ;; WHY?!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Aw, that's so sad.... *hopes new chapter is coming soon* *gets idea* Ooooh, I could draw a cover-page thingiemabob for this!!

*ninga stealth* *sneaks into Butter Vault* Bwauhahaha, theres an new Butter Theif in town!! *gets locked inside vault*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • A cover? Great idea!

*opens vault with her superpowers* Ha, you can't hide from ME!!!!!!!!!!!

*gets locked in vault also*

Last edited:
    Years
  • *puts hugeo lock on the vault*
    I'll try.... "NOOO, MOONLIGHT!!!111one1!!"
    *kills good writing skills*
    T3H n00b!
    Good new chapter, alhough, most of us already knows what happens. And where's Starlight? Is he going to be in the ending? Again...?

~Mars~

Kurama obsessed as usuall
    Years
  • Mwahahahaha!!! *puts dark_espeon,and pika mew in chains in the back of the butter vault* thats what you get when you try to steal my butter!! Now ask nicely dont try to steal and I might forgive you. BY the way if you become a full thrown butter theif like Deoxys55 then i'll have to attack you with my borrowed mallet from scarlet sky.

Gohan you want to be my assistant butter vault gaurd? If so patrol the inside of the vault and regularly head out to the prisoners and head back here to report.

We interupt mars' constant blabering to tell you that IN central florida there has been an outburst of the word SUUUUNNNNLLLIIGGHHTTTTT!!!! WE have asked profesionals what caused this epidemic, but they were unable due to the constant courous of SUUUUNNNLLIGGHHHTT! that exited their mouth. Thank you.

*sniff* so sad. even more sad then in Through Espeon eyes. Man why do you have to be so good and yet soo bad. Big meanie. Well we all know the story will continue and soon Moonlight has to be rescued.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • *is in chains* Oh great, it's the straitjacket all over again...

Ask nicely? *gasps* NEVERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we have some butter pwease?

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Holy....the story's getting better and better....WRITE MORE OR DIE!!!

XD I'm just playing about the 'die' thing but it would be nice if you kept going and going...anyway poor Moonlight..I only wonder who captured him...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • ~Mars~ said:
    mabey ill give you some leftover chicken. Mwahahahahaha!
    *gasps again* Nooooooo! I'm a vegetarian, you monster! *starts flinging vegetables at everyone*

XD This is fun.

Rin-Rin

RUG HEADS! :3
    Years
  • CharMz said:
    Holy....the story's getting better and better....WRITE MORE OR DIE!!!

XD I'm just playing about the 'die' thing but it would be nice if you kept going and going...anyway poor Moonlight..I only wonder who captured him...
    Team Rocket. Who do you think? xD

Chapter...uh, VII? I think...Oh, who cares...
    *Okay, for a moment I'm going to use no first person mode. Just so you don't get confused...

"C'mon! Wake up, yeh rotten animal!" The grunt disposed yet another chilling bucket of water over the unconscious Umbreon. The pokemon merely twitched and shifted unnervingly, growling lowly in his throat. The Team Rocket grunt kicked it usely.

"The boss won't be happy with this one...It's barely alive!"

"Then maybe someone shouldn't hang cages from helicopters by a mere metal chain..." Snarled a cranky administrator, kicking the grunt in the shin. "See him to his cell...Maybe a bit of company will bring him to." He bent down and pet the Umbreon under the chin, smiling. "Well, what did I say? Go!"

The grunt flinched and immediately flung the animal over his shoulder, retreating hastily.

~*~​

"What's the matter with him?"

"Why won't he wake up?"

"Is he sick?"

My ears cringed and my nose wrinkled as my senses slowly regained themselves. The sounds of various voices echoed throughout the area in which I was in which had a vile stench and a cold, wet floor. My eyelids felt incredibly heavy as I opened them and saw two large yellow eyes staring at me.

"Where...?" I began, but the creature lieing in front of me answered. "Viridian Gym; the basement. This is where Giovanni keeps his stash of cool pokemon."

I focused my eyes on the strange pokemon and lifted my head up. "Who? Where?"

"A human. An evil human to say the least." Another voice had sounded. I twirled my head around and spotted a shining glimmer. I sat up on my haunches and licked my paw. "So...held captive by a dirty human?"

"Correct." Another voice had said to my left. My eyes began adjusting immediately to the dark room. They fixed on a blue character with a hard shell on her back. "We are merely three of his captives. You are the fourth to be held in this cell."

"See that crack?" The first voice had said. I looked to him and saw him more clearly. He was green with a large bushy tail. He was a Treeko. I looked up to where he was pointing. A shine of light perculated through a corner in the high ceiling, flecks of dust swimming through the air in its path. "That's supposed to be our escape route. It's taken us years to create that simple little crack in the ceiling."

"Sad, isn't it?" The second voice growled. I stared at him more clearly. He was a jet-black Quilava with a peach-colored underbelly. "What he's trying to say is...there is practically no means of escape."

"Even sadder..." The third voice said. She was sitting on the ground, studying her wavy tail. She was a Wartortle. "What is your name, young one?"

"Moonlight." I said. "It's Moonlight."

"I'm BoughLeaf." The Treeko curtsied kindly.

"My name is Phlow." The Quilava aired.

"And I am WaterWing." The Wartortle cooed. "And we all are certain that you are to be a favorite of Giovanni's..."

I love to make you guys suffer >)

Back