• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I'm surprised when kids here go out to T&T in a cold weather. And last night's blizzard's cut out the internet connection here. Glad I'm back for a while.

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years
    I went to a Halloween party at my friend's house. All we did basically is play Rock Band and eat pizza. :D It was fun. :)

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years
    I was definitely the worst at the Rockband party. >_< I did do the guitar for the first time, and it wasn't that bad. I'm just have bad coordination. I can't hit the red drum for some reason. X_x

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I love Rockband! I was at an electronics store for about an hour playing on the drums (with one stick - gasp!XD) Though I do prefer Guitar hero towards Rockband - especially on the DS cause I can do a lot of songs there on expert

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Hey. There's a new game called DJ Hero. Instead of guitars, you'll use a DJ console! Only, I forgot where I heard it...

*googles*

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    I got Half Life, though, and GMOD. GMOD iz awesomez!! You can do just about anything you want with the source engine and a little coding skill. And even without coding skill, you can build some awesome stuff and make cool set-piece fights. I had a L4D scenario where four humans fought off endless waves of zombies. Oh, I also made a rocket-powered bathtub-car. =3

Also, *hits Joe with fake Pokeball* ^_^

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years
    Hey. There's a new game called DJ Hero. Instead of guitars, you'll use a DJ console! Only, I forgot where I heard it...

*googles*

I'm not incredibly sure if that is going to be as good as Guitar Hero for the sheer reason, riffs makes you feel tough while DJing not so much. XD

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    *watches as Master Ball bounces harmlessly off* Sorry, but hacked-duplicate MB's don't work on me. Speaking of which...HAXX!! *points* *computer monitor hits Joe in the face*

I wasn't great at Guitar Hero, and I sucked at Rock Band. DJ hero sounds like the same, but with the possible inclusion of rap. Conclusion: pass.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    No, I just got teh GMOD HAXX SWEP. 'Tis awesome. As is this one: IRON MAN SWEP! *I Am Iron Man plays* *atomic punches you in the face* =3

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I was really bad at Guitar Hero when I played it. I couldn't do it fast enough. I stick to my easier games.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I just completed colosseum. I have Raikou, which Raikou was happy about. Lol, that sounded weird.

Back