• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

archeops14

The First Bird
    Years

Not quite, back in 2009ish Partner Question were pretty common in clubs, Wolf's Hideout V4 still has them.
    Everyone picked a partner pokemon the time they signed up right? Well Partner Topics are topics which are meant to be answered about your partner and your partner only.

Okay (noobie mistake)
    The difference of Striker to other Jolteons is that he's HUGE! No, not big like giants, but big like bull dogs. Not fat. He wears a blue bandanna on his forehead and is pretty much the Ash's Pikachu of the Jolteons.

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    I like this question :)

Partner Topic:
    Is there anything different to your Partners that's more unique to others of it's own kind?

My Lukie (Finally thought of a nickname for mah Luxray: Luke) is a very sweet Luxray who just loves wearing his sunglasses and a bandana around his left ear. Oh, an he is completely obsessed with pizza.

Yes, I have both an avatar and sig w/ Jolteon in them, but Jolteon is tied with Luxray for my favorite electric type.

Miyako

Rolling~♥~Bubbles
    Years
    ohai I'm gonna join there here group. :P

Gender: I don't really need to say cuz zappeh knows but I'ma girl.
    Active: Post at least once a day, maybe not much when my family starts moving.
    Partner: Minun!
    Partner's Nickname: Negative
    Why: Cuz zappeh is running the club and I like electric type pokemon!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Is there anything different to your Partners that's more unique to others of it's own kind?
    Michele is a wannabe gangsta. She knows a lot of rap songs, and can basically learn more just by listening to the song once or twice. She's really chill, and she rarely gets mad.

tbqh, My Zebstrika on White (who is my partner) was named after a friend, so I guess it would make sense for my 'partner' to act like my friend, wouldn't you think?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I don't think I posted here in a while. Sorry. :<
    If you HAD to delete one Thunder pokemon from the game, who would it be?
    Probably Shinx and evo. Not really fond of them. :(
    I don't really know anything that makes my partner "unique". It's just like any Electrode, explodes all the time. I guess it's a prankster, and can get angry pretty quick..? :x

Miyako

Rolling~♥~Bubbles
    Years
    If you HAD to delete one electric pokemon from the game, who would it be?
    I think I would have to get rid of Pachirisu. I just don't like it's design. :x

My little Negative has a blue bow on her right ear. :3

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I think I would have to get rid of Pachirisu. I just don't like it's design. :x

Heh I had a dislike for Pachirisu when I first saw the design, though I started having a liking for Pachirisu when Dawn got her's. Perhaps it was when she uses it in contests when I kinda grew to like it

New topics:
    If Rotom was a microwave oven, washing machine, refrigerator, rotary fan or a lawn mower ... what appliances would it be?

Partner Topic:
    What did your partner get for his/her last birthday?

Years
    Active: I'm here often
    Partner: Manectric (I chose it because I have one on my SoulSilver and Ruby teams)
    Partner's Nickname: Ella (E for Electric)
    Why: I love Electric Pokemon and some of my faves are Electric type.

Skip Class

Years
    Active: I'm here often
    Partner: Manectric (I chose it because I have one on my SoulSilver and Ruby teams)
    Partner's Nickname: Ella (E for Electric)
    Why: I love Electric Pokemon and some of my faves are Electric type.

Welcome to the club! Adding you on to the list now!
    Great choice Manectric! I personally love it's powerful speed and special Attack power

Last edited:

archeops14

The First Bird
    Years
    If Rotom was a microwave oven, washing machine, refrigerator, rotary fan or a lawn mower ... what appliances would it be?

He could be an electric car which is Electric and Ground :)

Striker got a house for a kennel, because that's what he deserves after being instrumental in my quest to take over the world win the Hoenn league.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm not too sure what you're asking of the question, to be quite honest. Are you asking which is our favorite, or what other appliances do we think Rotom can be? If it's the latter, then I agree with the above. Any other appliances what we let it have a typing that it doesn't already have would be next as well.

A Pimp Hat, yo. 8D

Skip Class

Years
    Whoops missed two letters in that topic for some reason, let me rephrase that:

If Rotom wasn't a microwave oven, washing machine, refrigerator, rotary fan or a lawn mower ... what appliances would it be?

Zparky got a huge box of cookies for his birthday last year... it's pretty much the only thing he asks for xD

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    If Rotom wasn't a microwave oven, washing machine, refrigerator, rotary fan or a lawn mower ... what appliances would it be?
    I really like the current appliances though. :< I can see it being a Nintendo DS though for some reasons haha. Car would be cool too, but I also want to see a Telephone because I know it'll be funny, if it gets the Rotom-A stats. Maybe go creative and have it Electric/Steel? :x (Would be a pretty cool typing just because it covers its ground weakness with levitate and gets resistance to a lot of stuff. Steel Telephone Rotom, make it happen.)

you don't know how hard it is when your partner is an electrode
    A room to explode in? I honestly don't know...xD

Years

An Electric/Steel Type Blender, and to go out on a limb here, an Electric Dragon Roller Coaster. B)

Maybe some baking ingredients? I assume he likes baking, since he's an oven and all.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
    Active: WAY to often!
    Partner: Emolga! (But I do love manetric and luxray and Ampharos!)
    Thunder Arena V.3

Partner's Nickname: Voltails
    Why: Joining b/c I love electric pokemon.

Voltorb and Electrode!

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
    Years
    Active: I'm online pretty often. (procrastination from schoolwork= pokecommunity)
    Partner: Mareep (so freaking adorable i just want to cuddle it)
    Partner's Nickname: Ree
    Why: Electric pokemon are one of my favourite types. They look cool, they're fast, and they have awesome looking attacks :D

If you HAD to delete one Thunder pokemon from the game, who would it be?
    I find Electivire and Magnezone unnecessary. Electabuzz and Magneton were fine being final evolutions.

An really nice conditioner to keep her wool soft and clean :)

Skip Class

Years
    Both of you accepted! Will put you on FP tomorrow! Sorry been away cause of school but better make some new topics.

Do you think Electric types need more weaknesses or is ground enough?

Ash only has Pikachu as his only electric pokemon, if he could add one more Electric pokemon to his team, What would it be?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Another weakness would be interesting, but what exactly would electric be weak against? If you look at the real world there isn't much that really stops electricity. Unless they make Rubber a type (which would be hilarious but stupid) I don't see them coming up with a new weakness for electric any time soon. Sooo, for the time being, ground is enough. There's enough ground types, after all.

Ash only has Pikachu as his only electric pokemon, if he could add one more Electric pokemon to his team, What would it be?
    Good question. In the recent generation Emolga and Stunfisk are already take. Perhaps an Electross? But I'm not too sure if Ash is the type of person who would get an Electross. As for the older generations... I'm not too sure either. xD I haven't watched the anime in a while, so it's hard for me to think about this. I'll give it a bit more thought though.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    No, since it only resists two types, one of them being rather uncommon. I think it'll only make Electric bad, since it's already...average at best imo.

Huh, I just noticed that. I think I can see Ash having a Zebstrika in his team, since I think it kind of suits him. I don't know, I don't watch the anime. :(

Skip Class

Years
    Forgot to answer my own questions xD

I can't particularly remember what episode what was it but Ash befriended a Luxio in the sewers somewhere in Sinnoh, for some reason I couldn't help but think how awesome it could've been if it went with Ash. Though Zebstrika seems also fitting for a Gen 5 pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back