• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Ow...alright, what did I come here for...?

Oh, right, I'm gonna give the same topic here that I did in ADAN...

Nintendo has chosen you to make a new game! It can star only one Pokemon, and can be any kind of game you can imagine, except a trainer game! What game with what Pokemon, and what's it like?

Same deal; I'll reply when my head stops hurting for a bloody second...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Nintendo has chosen you to make a new game! It can star only one Pokemon, and can be any kind of game you can imagine, except a trainer game! What game with what Pokemon, and what's it like?
    I think like Pokemon channel.It was fun. :P

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    If you could make one non legendary electric type into a legendary who would it be?
    Electivire. He looks soooo much more legendary than Jolteon. Even if I like Jolteon more...
    That's a hard question. It should star Pichu! Pichu is sooo cute. EXCEPT a trainer game!!!! But I like trainer games. Ummm, anything that's not a trainer. The what's it like part will go unanswered for now....

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Sorry about the inactivity. It will be like this for a range of time now. If I could make one non-legendary Pokemon that was electric type into a legendary, the Pokemon would be Electivire.

pokeman1122

pokemon breeder
    Years
    sorry

sorry to be offline i have internet problems
    and i agree with tennis lion Tennis_Lion818 electivire should be a ledgendary

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Man, ADAN surpassed this, and TA came first...

Come on! We gotta down something to catch up with the other club that I'm also in!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Wicked! You can enter the wifi tourney? It didn't happen last time due to the lack of entrants

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Because Alenthia is saying he's a good battler xD
    I cant wait for the tourney. My strategy is awsome!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Damn thats pretty good! You've won a few since i last seen you! I'm 12 - 1 but i've been battling with 2-3 filler pokemon (when i say filler i mean not my primary team, they're still good) So i'm gonna finish my team b4 i get back to battling :P

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Yupp sure Pm me your adress if you don't want it public!

If Ash Dawn and vrock were to each have a different electric tye who would they be?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back