• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Hey, I think we need a list of topics we've already had, to post somewhere for us to remember not to repeat, and also for easy reference for newbies. What do you think?

Bakuzen

Spiky Haired Sexual Deviant
    Years
    Discharge =]

Active: So active, you don't even know... very active
    Partner: Shinx
    Partner's Nickname: 9-Volt
    Why: Because electric Pokemon are always either really adorable, or really cool
    Shoddy or Wi-Fi: I have a Wi-Fi Connection =p

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Here, too, Bakuzen? Very well; I have Co priviledges here, so I can add you. Techinically; you have to wait for Zappy to add you to the roster, but still. Welcome to the Thunder Arena, and good work on remembering the password.

Sorry to say, though, TA's been pretty slow lately. Don't expect much activity here, unless things pick up again.

Bakuzen

Spiky Haired Sexual Deviant
    Years
    Here, too, Bakuzen? Very well; I have Co priviledges here, so I can add you. Techinically; you have to wait for Zappy to add you to the roster, but still. Welcome to the Thunder Arena, and good work on remembering the password.

Sorry to say, though, TA's been pretty slow lately. Don't expect much activity here, unless things pick up again.

yeah thanks,
    I saw the Thunder Arena and I thought, why not?
    I mean that is a cool name, and I want to be a part of cool things, you know? lol

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Discharge =]

Active: So active, you don't even know... very active
    Partner: Shinx
    Partner's Nickname: 9-Volt
    Why: Because electric Pokemon are always either really adorable, or really cool
    Shoddy or Wi-Fi: I have a Wi-Fi Connection =p

Welcome to TA Bakuzen!

I am here, just not here here. If you know what I mean.
    Heck I sign up at so many forums I have to keep track of all of them lol

Zappy i like how you've added in the Shoddy or wifi to the sign up xD

Well it is lonely being the only one (apart from the other Zappy) who pretty much does Shoddy

Skip Class

Years
    Shoddy is like a simulated Pokemon battle where you can choose the Pokemon you use and what attacks it has and such.
    Good for People with no Wi-Fi (Like me)

Skip Class

Years
    Stats yup you can. Also it's nature what Item it holds, it's ability and if it's shiny and what level to but everyone puts it to 100

Skip Class

Years
    Well then who's to stop a player from putting 999 stats on everything and start owning everyone?

Well there is a limit to a total of 510

you just spread everything around from Attack to Special Defence and all those in between.

I gots a new emblem do dah do dah.
    When's the tourney?

Profile Designer! Nice Job GavZ,
    I am planing to re-release the sign up sheet when PNB turns 2 Months so that should be on the 23rd of this Month

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back